Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Originally posted by bk4293:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Originally posted by SVTweeter:
I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY MM SPORT QUAD XENON LIGHTS and I would have my SVT no other way. Sounds like an isolated incident to me.

Jared

Isolated or not...one bad product speaks more than 100 good ones. Doesn't anyone on these boards understand the fundamentals of business besides Dean?

Will you please STFU and mind your own business.. Take your personal beef elsewere, 1 out of [censored] 30 something is not bad. No one else has said anything yet you still bring it up. No sht its not right no sht milan should of fixed them, So STFU....... And Go back to kissing Mikes ass

Good Morning Kev, how ya doin'?

[censored] steve im tired i cant get no [censored] sleep because of my tenets and this dam 75hours a week is killing me. Sorry for the blow up im just tired of reading the same thing over and over and over, Its getting old. hopefuly i can get some sleep tonight.

Amen.

For one, I've noted a LOT of people speaking on part of either side of this now incredibly over-exaggerated debate, and these people don't even have the lights in question. So the point I must be missing is why these people are commenting at all without having these lights on their own personal cars.

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
For the record, this has nothing to do with mike.
My issues are with this bull, but I'm sick of beating a really [censored] dead horse. I can promise that I will never bring this [censored] up again.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
For the record, this has nothing to do with mike.
My issues are with this bull, but I'm sick of beating a really [censored] dead horse. I can promise that I will never bring this [censored] up again.

Thanks pete and i hope others will do the same. svt contour r203 i agree with ya man. this said im done as well. Goodnight yall

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
[censored] steve im tired i cant get no [censored] sleep because of my tenets and this dam 75hours a week is killing me. Sorry for the blow up im just tired of reading the same thing over and over and over, Its getting old. hopefuly i can get some sleep tonight.

You can send her my way. I sae her leaving that Sunday after the meet and she is fffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiinnnnneeeeeeee!!!!!!!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by SVTweeter:
I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY MM SPORT QUAD XENON LIGHTS and I would have my SVT no other way. Sounds like an isolated incident to me.

Jared

Isolated or not...one bad product speaks more than 100 good ones. Doesn't anyone on these boards understand the fundamentals of business besides Dean?

Will you please STFU and mind your own business.. Take your personal beef elsewere, 1 out of [censored] 30 something is not bad. No one else has said anything yet you still bring it up. No sht its not right no sht milan should of fixed them, So STFU....... And Go back to kissing Mikes ass

Hey kev i understand what your saying 1 out of X amount is bad so why slam him, really no one has the right to speak badly about Milan except said person(s) who've done business with him, with that i could also understand people just coming out of left field with comments because this is a forum and there are alot of people that sit behind a monitor keyboard and state there opinion regardless.

Now i had a close friend that experienced a similar problem and EVERYONE ON CEG KNOWS ABOUT IT so i won't name names, He spent an extreme amount of money and put his trust into someone that supposedly had the reputation of GOD, Him like milan made a product and solicted CEG'ers to come buy his product that supposedly could with stand a beaten, well that product did make it into more then just one car and did well from what i understand but it did EXTREMELY POOR in ONE CAR and the work was never corrected to where the others were performing therefore that seller was thrown to the wolves every chance we had.
Now if he made good on his product and stood behind it and fixed it then they wouldn't be in this situation.

I do think that Milans car and his headlights look FUGGIN AWESOME but for the kind of money that he wants to make a set i would want perfection.

BTW: How ya doin kev long time no speak hit me up

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition Blue Steel 99 Tropic Green SVT (Former Owner) #151 of 710 Born on 10/07/98 Have you driven a FRAUD lately?
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I hope this is a new question , but what the hell is the profit margin on these beasts???

I hope some of the parts are woefully expensive.

I hope the margin isnt like 1000$... but im suspect its rather large.

R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Off-Topic: just wondering what kind of name is Milan? There's an Italian city called like this...

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by DimitriPopov:
I hope this is a new question , but what the hell is the profit margin on these beasts???

I hope some of the parts are woefully expensive.

I hope the margin isnt like 1000$... but im suspect its rather large.

Probably not as large as you think. Illusion Lighting charges a hefty price for their conversions too.

Hey Tubs, I just lost my jengajam. Your ghetto pass has been revoked. You're no longer an honorary brother.
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Billy i agree man that this shouldn't of happened, i talk to Pete and know him pretty well. Pete is a great guy i can testify to that. I just wish Milan would of helped him but its a lose lose situation that no one will win. i just wish people would leave this between them. i know others don't wanna get screwed but i don't see that happening again. I can honestly say that if Milan does make this again i will be getting them for my car(just lows). I will just have the projectors done though. Btw someone asked what the profit was well heres the breakdown

4 projectors at $70 each =$280 + $20 Shipping = $300
2 headlights at $150 each =$300 + $40 Shipping = $340
1 HID Kit $450 + $20 for shipping

Total: $1110 Parts

Total Price: $1200

This is for the full quad with Hids.

Btw im doing great man, How are you and alex doing, If i dont talk to ya before X-mas i wish ya 2 the best man, we havent talked in a while hit me up on AOLIM.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I just read Pete's "Horror story", damn that things got some quotes from hell in it and its truely and "old school" story and I'm sorry you had such bad luck with them Pete, I wonder how mine are holding up. The last I heard one of the bulbs burned out and I bet thats a job getting it out, seeing theres a TON of silicone around them! Maybe Chad can let us know if he's still got em' and put up for auction

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard