Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
I'm glad someone did bring it back up. I was considering the group buy. But not now. Thanks CEG for saving my money for me!

1999 Contour SE Sony Xplod 50x4 cd player Sony Xplod 1600 watt Class D amp 2 10" Flame-Q Audiobahns 35% tint done by Madavi's Motor Sports
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Lonely_soul82:
Was anything ever resolved?

No, nothing was ever resolved. Pete got fed up and sold the lights to me at a very, very low price.

In a earlier post I made one could have taken it like I was pleased with the construction of the lights. This is FAR fron the truth. The comment I made was inregard to viewing them at night. The beam pattern is perfect and when joined with "Ion Crystal" Piaa 510's the car looks like a Lexus.

Now in the daytime they look like complete [censored]. The pictures Pete posted speak for themselves. They were/are NOT worth $1200.

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY MM SPORT QUAD XENON LIGHTS and I would have my SVT no other way. Sounds like an isolated incident to me.

Jared

http://svtitan.com 98.5 Black SVT #6364 6/9/98, Xenons, 18' Neeper Titans, KKM, (4) 15 Kickr L7's, (2)Ethqwk PHD2's, Memphis 3004&st150,(4) kickr 6.5 subs, ID CD2 Horns, 5%, Bassani, GC, Koni's, B&M, 153.4dbDBDrag
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by SVTweeter:
I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY MM SPORT QUAD XENON LIGHTS and I would have my SVT no other way. Sounds like an isolated incident to me.

Jared

Isolated or not...one bad product speaks more than 100 good ones. Doesn't anyone on these boards understand the fundamentals of business besides Dean?

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Face it, you screw up, you fix it. You don't fix it, and you get smeared in the mud. I would tuck my tail between my legs and make it rite. It's only the rite thing to do.

1999 Contour SE Sony Xplod 50x4 cd player Sony Xplod 1600 watt Class D amp 2 10" Flame-Q Audiobahns 35% tint done by Madavi's Motor Sports
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Damn, this post is old.

1996 MM Zetec, ATX 192000 kms...not dead, but I'm not fixing it White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

Jared

Isolated or not...one bad product speaks more than 100 good ones. Doesn't anyone on these boards understand the fundamentals of business besides Dean?

Will you please STFU and mind your own business.. Take your personal beef elsewere, 1 out of [censored] 30 something is not bad. No one else has said anything yet you still bring it up. No sht its not right no sht milan should of fixed them, So STFU....... And Go back to kissing Mikes ass

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

Jared

Will you please STFU and mind your own business.. Take your personal beef elsewere, 1 out of [censored] 30 something is not bad. No one else has said anything yet you still bring it up. No sht its not right no sht milan should of fixed them, So STFU....... And Go back to kissing Mikes ass

Good Morning Kev, how ya doin'?

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by bk4293:

Jared

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by bk4293:

Jared

[censored] steve im tired i cant get no [censored] sleep because of my tenets and this dam 75hours a week is killing me. Sorry for the blow up im just tired of reading the same thing over and over and over, Its getting old. hopefuly i can get some sleep tonight.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard