Originally posted by Corbett:
Everybody is screaming $1200 for lights, but pete, is that how much you paid Milan? Or was it $1200 for new headlights and for Milan to do the work, total? I'm not taking sides but everyone here knows that you have to cut the lights open to get into them, and I'm sure you did too when you sent them out. Though I do agree with you on the poor quality of workmanship, I dont think Milan should be responsible for paying you back for headlights that you sent out knowing that they were going to be cut open.

1 - Send them back to him and make him pay for shipping and tell him not to send them back until they are perfect.

OR

2 - Ask for a refund for what Milan charged you and send the headlights back to him so he can use the projectors inside the headlights on another car.

Im just trying to explain:

Example, If you by a new cell phone, and you take it to a place and you wnat them to do an "up grade" like add a lighted battery and LEDs (only an example) and when you get it back, the screen is broken and the clip that holds the case is snaped, would you not wnat them to fix it, or replace it, especially if they never told you that that damage was possible??

Same principal with the head lights...when it comes down to it, MM did not tell Pete that the visible damage was possible. Yes he told Pete that fogging was possible, which Pete Acknowledged.

Either way its his responsability to replace them.

Roz

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles