Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
I'll stand up for Pete. Met him at Carlisle last year. Helluva guy.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
$1200......wow

1999 SVT TRed/Tan: B-Day 1/28/99 #1034/2760 Sony ABP HU, Kenwood 800w Amp, XPLOD ES 800w Amp, Lightning Audio 1 Frd. Cap w/ Dig Readout, 2 12" JL W3's, Pioneer 6x8, K&N RU-3530, Superchip, SVT Sill Plates, Grill Mod, Ding guard-less, B&M Short throw
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
I have seen other sets of Milan's headlights. Just a little dust and debri but none of the problems that you have had. Sounds like a half ass job to me. And that warranty info and his response to it sounds like a scam....once he has your money, there is nothing he can or will do to fix ANY problems.

No respect for fellow CEGers.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
i heard about all this and talked to pete about it. i went to Carlisle this year and noticed that they were kinda hazy. it rained the entire way up there and then cleared up for a while, thats when i noticed the lights. i have pics of them somewhere but between moving and all i can't find them right now.

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Maybe she can help you:

'01 Escape XLT V6 on S100 CDT Audio/Ascendant Audio/Rockford/JBL/Knukonceptz setup '00 SE Sport ATX
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Really?
Then why do your products have MM stamped on them?
Why do your refer to yourself as MM in Group Buy posts?

perhaps with milans limited law experience he realizes that running a business without incorporating in any way shape or form in any state previous to doing business he is personally liable for any legal action against said company.

thats why those of us who play this game in real life cover our asses... of course we worry about customer service, word of mouth, and taking care of thsoe that keep us in business.

Last edited by Speed Demon; 07/18/03 06:10 PM.

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by ATL-SVT:

Hey maybe more people will go to chicago now for the "meet"?

hahaha yea more people will go but one less will come back

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Pete, if you have a receipt and a warranty, for $1200 you should take him to small claims court. If any vendor sells a product that is damaged, or in any way problematic, whether out of their control or not, said vendor should be obligated to fix the problem or issue a full refund. Seeing as how you, Pete, didn't demand this, MM should have offered it or taken you up on your offer--even though I would have taken him to court immediately over that much money. Those headlights should be replaced or refunded because you paid for a product that is broken, damaged, and basically the car isn't driveable at night when a heavy rain occurs.

I am glad that you posted this because you are right, MM Motorsports/Milan is a VENDOR who SELLS PRODUCTS. If said products are not reliable or there is a problem with the customer service, then other people should know the risks before buying any products. Especially when the products cost upwards of $1000. Good luck, I would sue.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Static:
Originally posted by ATL-SVT:

Hey maybe more people will go to chicago now for the "meet"?

hahaha yea more people will go but one less will come back

The meet that Hector, Joe and Mikey are planning may be small but it promises to be alot of fun--just on a smaller scale.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
What is sad however is that the truth has not been told.

Really?
I can have many people post on here and vouch for my character.

I am on of the people on here that can vouch for his character. I have known Pete for a few years now and I have never known him to be dishonest in anyway.

I also have seen the headlights that MM produced for Pete, not worth the $1200 he paid for them. I can't believe anyone would sell a product like that and expect someone to be happy with them.

I guess I would run to Canada also if I called an ex-marine a liar...

--Matt

2003 Sonic Blue SVT Cobra Coupe 2003 RedFire SVT Cobra Convertable 2005 Dark Toreador Red F150 XLT 4x4 2000 Black SVT Contour - Beater
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard