I am glad that Pete has posted this on here. What is sad however is that the truth has not been told.

First off, MM is NOT a business. I was a person doing handmade projects for CEG. Therefore, I should be reffered to as Milan and not "them"

When it comes to Pete, the problems with this lights are associated with a procedure that he explicitly, and knowingly requested of me to do. Cutting apart the headlights is a MAJOR operation. No way in God's name did I ever fail to mention this to Pete. In two of my PMs I asked of him if he was sure that he wanted it done. I told him that there were risks that they lights may fog up, as they are cut open all around the housing. He told me that he would attempt to clean them first, and if he failed that he would have no choice but to send them back. After he scratched up the lenses, he sent them back to me. Of course, I get the blame for that too.

Seeing that the original problem was the dust in the lights, I was not even obligated to take them back, as once shipped, they were out of my hands. Being that Pete and I were something like friends, I took them back, ripped them apart as told, and shipped them back, ALL FREE OF CHARGE. I took on cleaning them, even though that was not my responsibility, just for the plain fact that he was a friend of mine.

In the "warranty" that I supplied, I promised to attempt to recify the problems with leaking ONLY. Pete refused my offers to do this.

I have made over 30 pairs of these lights, and only 2-3 pairs have exibited this condition.

I was more than willing to take the lights back and attempt to reseal them, but I was not given the chance.

What started as a personal project has turned into a nightmere. When I first made these lights, I thought about keeping them to myself. But I figured that I would make them for CEG. So I did. I lost time and money doing them, but I wanted to make stuff for all of the Contour owners. Other than Pete, I have been praised for doing so.

Lastly, I have done way more than I was ever obligated to do in Pete's case, and once again as a personal favor. I could have refused to clean the lights up but I did not. After being warned of the possible concequenses, Pete proceeded with the procedure and had me cut them open. When they started fogging up, he started to be very upset. I asked him at least 7 (!) times to send them back, but he kept refusing to do so. And as a last resort he has turned this into a public bashing.

Though your opinions are abviously important to me, I stand by what I said. It is very unfortunate that the lights ended up fogging up and leaking. This could have been remedied. However, now I am regreting that I ever considered Pete a friend of mine at all.

Go ahead and flame me guys, there is nothing I can do anymore. That's just that.