alright, get this..... there are NO hot chicks OR old people that drive contiques around here.... BUT there are two decent looking girls that drive contours.... BOTH same color as mine.... wierd

here is the low down on the like 8 same color contours as mine: (there are more teal contours than any other color in this town, but white is right on it's heels...) and ALL are four cylinders, i have never seen a V-6 teal contour... (saw one with a spoiler and no hubcaps..... twice in illinois somewhere)

XXX AQJ - 40's dude, has the chrome 8 spoke rims
XXX FNP - unknown driver, same as mine, but different rims
XXX JQA - unknown driver, exact duplicate of JQC
XXX JQC - my freind's (decent looking girl) 95 GL, manual windows, 14" hubcaps, chrome strips, stole some of my paint off bumper and said "i'm saving this..."
XXX LLB - older lady, around 35, exact duplicate of mine
XXX LLC - decent looking chick, exact duplicate of my stock car... her boyfreind was mistaken for me many times before i got in my accident(s), he now waves at me all the time
XXX MCI - real fat ugly chick, joking, mine
XXX MKF - same as FNP, some dude that looked real dorky when i first saw him, i hope i don't look like he did when i drive, also his car was at a shop for 3 weeks right after he got it....hmm....

and as far as i know, all are ATX, but i think maybe the MKF is a stick.... unless his car is real messed up, never investigated, though.

a chick in her 30s (she might be good looking, not sure, though) drives a 95-97 mystique people think is my car, same rims, color, etc.

there actually is another fairly good looking girl, she delivers for pizza hut driving a maroon 98ish contour with hubcaps, her car reminds me of.... rental car....

but i totally agree with nearly every post in this, hot chicks drive newer cougars/grand ams/sunfires. and i agree with an earliar post, i steer clear of their blind spots for the majority that change lanes without looking behind them.... oh, and hot chicks here like trucks too, i guess that's just a smaller town, though

old people here prefer cadillacs, lincolns, and trucks. unless they are not so rich, then they drive something like a brown 80's citation that is immaculate....

Last edited by insayne_kokane; 07/29/03 10:05 AM.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V