Originally posted by XenOtouR:
Originally posted by CLASSVT:
The thing is that it MUST take longer to type like that. So that makes me think you people are doing it because it's "cool". I think it sucks. I also think that those who continue to talk like snoop on the doggy fizzle show need to be kicked in the junk. Tardums. IMO those are the same type of kids who drive sunfires with "cobra eyes" washer nozzle lights and such. It makes me want to slap people.

i think that those who say things like "kicked in the junk" and "tardums" should be strung up by their eyelids and repeatedly dipped into a barrel of angry ferrets. yes, l33t is dumb, but it was a JOKE. nobody takes that seriously except people who get their panties in a bunch about everything they see anyway. and i fail to see any connection between an internet chat language and driving lousy riced cars. sure, they're both sad, but calm down. you don't have to complain about everything. it makes me want to slap people. with my nuts.

That's an excellent comeback noob. I'm quite impressed that you typed the damn thing with real letters. Congrats! You're showing much improvement. Keep it up....I'm rooting for you! Thinking about sunfires with "cobra eyes" is what makes me want to slap people. It just seems to me that the 133t gang-members might drive something similar as it's getaway car. My panties are not in a bunch at all. Why are yours? I wasn't taking it very seriously at all, just replying to someone else's post about "why the hell do people type like that?". I never used your name did I? Nope. So go swing your raisenettes elsewhere. Have a super day homeslice! I know I am.

Please! No! Anything but the ferrets! Keep 'em away! Keep 'em away! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No harm no foul.

Last edited by CLASSVT; 07/21/03 08:53 PM.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen