Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 24 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 23 24
X
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by CLASSVT:
The thing is that it MUST take longer to type like that. So that makes me think you people are doing it because it's "cool". I think it sucks. I also think that those who continue to talk like snoop on the doggy fizzle show need to be kicked in the junk. Tardums. IMO those are the same type of kids who drive sunfires with "cobra eyes" washer nozzle lights and such. It makes me want to slap people.

i think that those who say things like "kicked in the junk" and "tardums" should be strung up by their eyelids and repeatedly dipped into a barrel of angry ferrets. yes, l33t is dumb, but it was a JOKE. nobody takes that seriously except people who get their panties in a bunch about everything they see anyway. and i fail to see any connection between an internet chat language and driving lousy riced cars. sure, they're both sad, but calm down. you don't have to complain about everything. it makes me want to slap people. with my nuts.

btw, im just being sarcastic b/c you people complain about everything. i have nothing against CLASSVT and i'm just trying to make a point that people need to lighten up.

2000 SE Sport
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by XenOtouR:
The thing is that it MUST take longer to type like that. So that makes me think you people are doing it because it's "cool". I think it sucks. I also think that those who continue to talk like snoop on the doggy fizzle show need to be kicked in the junk. Tardums. IMO those are the same type of kids who drive sunfires with "cobra eyes" washer nozzle lights and such. It makes me want to slap people.

i think that those who say things like "kicked in the junk" and "tardums" should be strung up by their eyelids and repeatedly dipped into a barrel of angry ferrets. yes, l33t is dumb, but it was a JOKE. nobody takes that seriously except people who get their panties in a bunch about everything they see anyway. and i fail to see any connection between an internet chat language and driving lousy riced cars. sure, they're both sad, but calm down. you don't have to complain about everything. it makes me want to slap people. with my nuts.

btw, im just being sarcastic b/c you people complain about everything. i have nothing against CLASSVT and i'm just trying to make a point that people need to lighten up.

Hey ryan... I drive a sunfire with cobra eyes

I think what ryan and them were trying to say is it is just rediculous. I am trying to get some content from a thread.. but when there are things like that stupid crap "l33t" and that language I couldn't understand it just makes the post useless and pointless for that matter.

just my 2 cents

-Kev

Black 98.5 SVT "Kellie" First rule of italian driving: What is behind you, DOESN'T matter
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F

word
now enough talking and post more pictures of nice looking females please.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Mine left me, so all I have is this

not bad eh?

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
word

There it is again.

*pokes Stazi in the shoulder* See?

Chris G. ~ 98 Mystique LS ATX
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C

That's an excellent comeback noob. I'm quite impressed that you typed the damn thing with real letters. Congrats! You're showing much improvement. Keep it up....I'm rooting for you! Thinking about sunfires with "cobra eyes" is what makes me want to slap people. It just seems to me that the 133t gang-members might drive something similar as it's getaway car. My panties are not in a bunch at all. Why are yours? I wasn't taking it very seriously at all, just replying to someone else's post about "why the hell do people type like that?". I never used your name did I? Nope. So go swing your raisenettes elsewhere. Have a super day homeslice! I know I am.

Please! No! Anything but the ferrets! Keep 'em away! Keep 'em away! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No harm no foul.

Last edited by CLASSVT; 07/21/03 08:53 PM.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by Antiramie:
word

There it is again.

be careful what ya be poking people with, meester

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Geez Stazi... u also need to buy a Heavy Duty LEASH pretty soon....

I think we should have a biquini contest between Lynz and Julie... just to make sure they really are HOT as they look....

Who agrees with me ????

Anything is POSSIBLE... sowing the seeds of love"
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by BBorges:
Geez Stazi... u also need to buy a Heavy Duty LEASH pretty soon....

I think we should have a biquini contest between Lynz and Julie... just to make sure they really are HOT as they look....

Who agrees with me ????

Not to be the first to agree...but I do!!

-Brian 2002 Jaguar X-Type 3.0 ATX - British Racing Green (two-tone) - 44,000+ miles Former owner of a black '99 SE Sport Duratec ATX - 107,000+ miles
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Antiramie:
word

There it is again.

be careful what ya be poking people with, meester

I knew I should have used a different word. You people with your SICK minds! SICK i tell ya!

Chris G. ~ 98 Mystique LS ATX
Page 17 of 24 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 23 24

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard