Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 24 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 23 24
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
isn't that psycho crap the biggest turn off. my ex was beautiful but shes was a friggin nutcase and to this day when i see her shes not attractive to me in the slightest bit... her inner ugliness over powers the outer beauty

PRIME-TOUR You're fired! I write the books here! ~Tom~
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
You guys with the hot asian girlfriends SUCK!

Can't find a hot asian girl with a brain between her ears anywhere down here... dammit.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by LUK A LYK:
isn't that psycho crap the biggest turn off. my ex was beautiful but shes was a friggin nutcase and to this day when i see her shes not attractive to me in the slightest bit... her inner ugliness over powers the outer beauty

bingo! I have a hard time being attracted to her. Plus I think she has halatosis.

In actuality she isn't that crazy...she's just f**ked up in the head. Her self-image is crap, she has horrible jealousy for all of my girl-friends, she thinks I'm sleeping with everybody, she is horribly insecure, and she overall just has no fire. I need someone with some f'in spunk. You know someone to match my sarcastic smart-ass comments with original ones of their own. Someone to let me have it when I deserve it. Someone with some motivation, some ambition. Someone to respect for cripes sakes. I have no respect for her. And that is why she sucks.

Last edited by CLASSVT; 07/16/03 04:36 PM.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
Here is mine!

2004 Pontiac GTO Bush 2004
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by CLASSVT:
Originally posted by LUK A LYK:

bingo! I have a hard time being attracted to her. Plus I think she has halatosis.

In actuality she isn't that crazy...she's just f**ked up in the head. Her self-image is crap, she has horrible jealousy for all of my girl-friends, she thinks I'm sleeping with everybody, she is horribly insecure, and she overall just has no fire. I need someone with some f'in spunk. You know someone to match my sarcastic smart-ass comments with original ones of their own. Someone to let me have it when I deserve it. Someone with some motivation, some ambition. Someone to respect for cripes sakes. I have no respect for her. And that is why she sucks.

Uh oh, Sounds like my ex.. anyways, I see a post jack about to happen here. Lets keep this one for the people who are proud of the women they are with. MODEST leg humpers keep the compliments coming (it builds ego's). As for you sick other leg humpers, quit IM'ing me asking for bikini pics of my fiancee She's mine, ALL MINE!!

2000 SVT Black/Tan #1633/2150 (a few mods) Alpine: CDA-9835, MRV-F540, MRD-M550 PG: TANTRUM-X 6.5 COMP all around. Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas. CEL currently: Off
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
here is my S.O. but right now things are rough and the odds over it being over for good seem to be rising and falling each day she is a very beautiful woman so pray for me guys I would like to keep her around

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Must resist urge to type ... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by infinitemethod:
Here is mine!

Oh, she is very cute!

All of you guys are lucky, Kim is right!

Karen 2002 Ford Explorer Limited 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector Former owner: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Contour
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Here's Julie just playing while I'm trying to take a picture of the car. This is from last year though, I'll try and find something recent. The furball hiding Julie's "assets" is Starlet, our crazy chihuahua.

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Damn Hollanders have invaded! Wooden shoes for everyone!

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
Page 10 of 24 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 23 24

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard