Originally posted by LUK A LYK:
isn't that psycho crap the biggest turn off. my ex was beautiful but shes was a friggin nutcase and to this day when i see her shes not attractive to me in the slightest bit... her inner ugliness over powers the outer beauty

bingo! I have a hard time being attracted to her. Plus I think she has halatosis.

In actuality she isn't that crazy...she's just f**ked up in the head. Her self-image is crap, she has horrible jealousy for all of my girl-friends, she thinks I'm sleeping with everybody, she is horribly insecure, and she overall just has no fire. I need someone with some f'in spunk. You know someone to match my sarcastic smart-ass comments with original ones of their own. Someone to let me have it when I deserve it. Someone with some motivation, some ambition. Someone to respect for cripes sakes. I have no respect for her. And that is why she sucks.

Last edited by CLASSVT; 07/16/03 04:36 PM.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen