Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 24 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Wifey + kids (a year ago; time for a new pic)

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
my babes

1999 black svt K&N Drop in filter SHO Shop Y-pipe Custom Exhaust no resonator and 2 sebrings http://photos.yahoo.com/aramrios fog light fix side markers blue B&M short sifther
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:
Great fam, Davis. Your wife looks a lot like Vanessa from HBO 6 feet under, but I guess you been told that be4...

Thanks Haven't heard that before though...never even seen the show.

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L

here is mine.

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
wow quick, is she a model or something?

Nice catch, same to the rest of you. Im 17, i dont think i have anyone that is really a significant other, especially with crazy world of college coming up this fall

TPC Northville, MI 2002 - Pitch Black Focus SVT (Red Trim) Steeda Short Ram Intake 5% Tint All Around 98 Contour SE Zetec ATX - *RIP* @ Charity Motors
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by TheGreatOne:
Just when I was tihnking noone would get it!

Originally posted by Pascal:
Originally posted by TheGreatOne:
in b4 teh Julie!

ROFLMAO, this is SO funny, I didn't expect it at all.. Man Chris, this is a real good one. Okay, sorry, only the old-timers can understand this one I guess. Still wiping my tears from laughing..

So I'm gonna refrain from posting a pic of Julie. It might frustrate some people.

some of us got it but were waiting for Pascal's response

there are some damn lucky guys on this site for sure

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Steph (Joel4Prez on here)... Yes..... She's on the right.

Her on my other love:

Sal Khan 00 SVT - Not pretty 00 Aprilia RSV Mille - Also Loved. http://www.thelunchjournals.com "I just want someone I can stand once her mouth is free of obstruction."
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Andy and I go way back! He wishes he's seen them! Don't you have some HoCo girl to do!

LOL!

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Was that red motorcycle her christmas present or yours?

2000 SVT Black/Tan #1633/2150 (a few mods) Alpine: CDA-9835, MRV-F540, MRD-M550 PG: TANTRUM-X 6.5 COMP all around. Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas. CEL currently: Off
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
mbSVT---you win in my book. She is a cutie and a half. Does she have any available friends or sisters? Other people tell me that my girlfriend is soooo hot. But I think she kinda sucks...her being crazy kinda ruins the whole hot thing. Oh and I think I saw you the other night driving south on coldwater, 'bout to cross Coliseum. It was about 7:30 or 8:00 or 9:00 errr something. I'm almost positive it was you. You should come down to muncie with Mark and I this weekend. Goin' to the strip for some cars and chicks and beer and stuff. Bring your honey with you. I'm not bringin' mine 'cause she annoys me. But you should definately come. Let me know.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
Page 9 of 24 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard