Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Mine has been over 2 months. Will I be able to reverse the charges with my Visa? Paypal already denied me....

99 SVTC, T-Red, #652/2760-12.8.1998 Mother#@%@!* did I sound abstract? I hope it sounded more confusin than that!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Yes you will...just call and say you have not recieved the product yet but have paied, and the company seems to ahve gone out of business.

Roz

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Roz 1999 SVT-C:
Originally posted by Scoobasteve:
I just thought you guys might be intrested, I just called Visa and filed a fraud clam. They credited my account immeditly and everything is under control. F*ck those aholes at Dtec!

Dan

Ok, i feel you pain because i ahve been scamed by internet business before.....But honestly i don;t think they ment to do it on porpous. If they did, why would they get everyones order out to so many who ordered...all the drama didn;lt start till Chad got beat and arrested by the police.

And he was also if i remember he was in the process of relocationg as well.

Now i know, thats no excuse for not contacting people....but i truth fully don;t believe they didn;t mena to do it to you guys......Im sorry you guys had to come to this....i hope everything works out in the end for you and Chad (DETC).

Best Of luck,

Roz

Well I am sorry it turned out this way too, I have sent at least 10 emails to all 3 email address. Now the website is down! On top of that it has been 5 weeks since I placed my order. When I contacted Visa they said it is "against the law" to charge you credit card unless the item has shipped. WHAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF is that they were very quick to charge my card, which probably took about as much time to do as simply resonding to 1 of my 12 emails! Seriously, I dont even want the product anymore, The have screwed me and they have screwed everyone that has ordered the product, paid for it, and has yet to recieve it. You just dont F*CK with a mans hard earned money, even if it is only 75 bucks!

And to answer the question ablut visa refunding the money...yes Visa have a gaurenteed fraud protection for an unlimited amount of time, with in reason.

Dan

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I just thought you guys might be intrested, I just called Visa and filed a fraud clam. They credited my account immeditly and everything is under control. F*ck those aholes at Dtec!

Dan

Ok, i feel you pain because i ahve been scamed by internet business before.....But honestly i don;t think they ment to do it on porpous. If they did, why would they get everyones order out to so many who ordered...all the drama didn;lt start till Chad got beat and arrested by the police.

Now i know, thats no excuse for not contacting people....but i truth fully don;t believe they didn;t mena to do it to you guys......Im sorry you guys had to come to this....i hope everything works out in the end for you and Chad (DETC).

Best Of luck,

Roz

If you are good friends with them you might strongly suggest they become proactive in this situation, especially now that credit card companies are involved.

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:

Dan

Best Of luck,

Roz

If you are good friends with them you might strongly suggest they become proactive in this situation, especially now that credit card companies are involved.

I wouldn't call us close, but Before the "police" incident with Chad happened we were becoming good friends, IMHO. But then like you guys, he cut me off....In the middle of a e-mail conversation no less. And with me he left things hanging.

I ahve tried to get a hold of him and i know of a lot of closer firneds who have tried too...But i will continue trying.

Roz

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Before the "police" incident

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by todras:
Before the "police" incident

he wrote his story, in the Other Topic Section here on CEG. It was some huge celabration in his town, and the police were called out for riot control. Well he was waiting for a cab, and the poliec told him to move across the street (he called for a cab 20 minutes before hand) he told the cop the situation and the cop said to hurry up....Well the Lady Chad was with went across the street and listen to the cop.

She calls across the street for chad to follow, but he says no....Well she told a cop that hes not listening to her and the cop and about 5 or 6 others ended up beating him, aresting him...then blaming him for a poliece officer breaking his radio....well long stroy short he is suing the city and police department for excessive use of force and other stuff.... But after he posted this there was no where to be found...he tailed off.

But thats all i know form his story.

Roz

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I remember that post, he got the sh%t kicked out of him, it was complete police brutality. . .that's probably why the whole DTEC heat shield thing stopped. . .at least get the money back, I'm sure the dude will pop up for sure later. . .maybe he's in the hospital, you never know. . .but it's a product, and you deserve it given y'all have paid, just cancel the charge on the card and I guess water under the bridge??

B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
When I contacted Visa they said it is "against the law" to charge you credit card unless the item has shipped. WHAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF is that they were very quick to charge my card, which probably took about as much time to do as simply resonding to 1 of my 12 emails!

Just a note, this doesn't apply to Paypal transactions. The company getting the money never makes the charges against your card, Paypal does so, as soon as your payment is sent. They (Dtec) don't have to wait for the shipment in this case because they aren't the ones processing the cc numbers.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by bnoon:
When I contacted Visa they said it is "against the law" to charge you credit card unless the item has shipped. WHAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF is that they were very quick to charge my card, which probably took about as much time to do as simply resonding to 1 of my 12 emails!

Just a note, this doesn't apply to Paypal transactions. The company getting the money never makes the charges against your card, Paypal does so, as soon as your payment is sent. They (Dtec) don't have to wait for the shipment in this case because they aren't the ones processing the cc numbers.

Good point...i forgot about that.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard