Alrighty I got all of the info back about this group buy from Rob at ZXTuner, so here it is...

Group Buy Info:

- 7 sets of wheels need to be sold, 6 besides me (Rob keeps 12 wheels for ZXTuner)
- price for 4 wheels is $595 ($30 for shipping to CA, $60 in the lower 48 states, special quotes necessary for Canada, Hawaii, and Alaska)
- Time frame would be 8 weeks from the time we send all of the money in (they need to custom drill the wheels)
- Also, all of the wheels must be ONE color, I am guessing the most popular will be black with a silver polished lip

Wheel Info:

- Size: 17x7.5
- Weight: approx. 17lbs
- Color: black with a silver lip

There is no rush on this group buy, these are simply the requirements and information about it. I would love to get a set of these wheels as I imagine others on this forum would too, however I understand there have been quite a few group buys recently and people are broke as [censored]. So when there are 6 people (besides myself) who have the money and wish to purchase these wheels, this group buy will go down. Remember, if anyone wants to see these wheels on a contour, look for pictures 1314's car (black svt with 17" black w/ silver lip rota attacks).

Michael

1998 black Contour SVT E0 -KKM Intake -B&M Short Shifter -SPARCO front strut tower bar -24mm Aussie rear sway bar