Hi,
Right now the setup is fairly basic. I have decided not to spend a whole lot of money on an install because I am unsure if the car will be with me at school. I have been buying everything at a High School student budged (just goes to show you can have quality if you buy piece by piece). Anyway, if I had the extra money to spend (I need to save my money for college next year) I would probably redo a lot of it. I want to see how the kappa's sound when they are amped and high passed at 80hz. They are nice sounding speakers but should not be run at full range IMHO. I hear bad things about kappa midbass and I may end up replacing the front coaxs with some 6.5" comps. I love my subwoofer. I want to get another one and put them in a custom sealed box but money is a constraint on that. I had one shop put my amp in and I hate them. They are real assholes and there install job was bad. I am taking my car to MMXpress in Barneget NJ because I have dealt with John (the owner) many times on internet ordering (great place to order online, http://www.mmxpress.com/ .) I have seen some of his work which is real nice plus he is a member of Team ROCS. He is going to install my amp either under the passenger seat or in the trunk. I am still debating on which location. I think I may build an amp rack and have him help me install the amps onto it. I will need to see how much he will charge for that. I probably left some things out but that is all I can think of for now.

------------------
David Litsky
96 Contour GL
Clarion, Infinity, ESX, Alumapro

David Litsky
AIM: DaveL225
My Car