Well, I guess I can throw up a few pics of my stereo (paid for this crap awhile ago, still need $$ for mods on this car....). The first pic is of the amp shelf that holds my 2 Rockford amps (punch 600a4 and punch power 250.2 chrome) and streetwires 1 farad cap. I still need to recarpet it, probably with black carpet, 'cause I can't find any charcoal to match the trunk. The box on top of it is my Infinity Perfect 12.1. Yes, those are angle brackets and drywall screws holding it on, I ran out of time (spent 3 days strait on it) and ended up rigging a lot of things.
The second pic is of my head unit, a Kenwood eXcelon X811 with MASK and all that cool crap on it.
The final pic is of the passenger side tweeter. Those pods are from the 2000 Tarus' w/ Mach sound system. Lots of custom work was required to get them to fit, and I still have to go back and trim them down and use some bondo on them to get them looking factory. My Polk db components fitted perfectly where the factory mach tweeters went, I was amazed by that.

\'94 Cobra #4963/5009, black on black, not quite stock
Formerly owned a black '00 SVT, #1972
Join the SVTOA!
RIP - Ray "Old Fart Emeritus" McNairy