Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Uh I think I'll meet you guys up at Joes, what time?

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
well when I talked to hector today he said steve is supose to be at his house around 11 or was it 12 I can't remember which he said.... and then they were gonna head out here.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
B
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
well when I talked to hector today he said steve is supose to be at his house around 11 or was it 12 I can't remember which he said.... and then they were gonna head out here.

Don't worry Sean, you and Joe can leave the earlier of the two times, Hector and I will catch up

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
B
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
yeah well the Duratec just has a heat soak issue right now.....uh I don't want any tickets either....but I think I'll leave here about 11 am, aight?

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
B
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Yeah, everyone call me in the morning to make sure I'm awake. I'm getting ready to go out right now and don't know what time I'll be home.

And remind me, Headlight switch and stupid wire thingy for under the hood. I've been there 3 times and always forget that damn plug thingy!

O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
I really wish I could go, but neither my car, nor my job permits it. I was called and asked if I can come to work tomorrow at noon, and being the broke whore that I am, I agreed. Try and see if that champaigne mystique still has it's right side-view mirror, ill try and get it maybe next weekend. Finally got my car to shift into gear again, but the o/d light is still flashing (even after changing sensor). Although it does shift much smoother now, it feels like it is slipping sometimes, so im going to stay away from high speeds for a while.

its all steve's and hector's fault. j/k

PLEASE DONT FORGET THAT MIRROR!

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by IL Sean:
yeah well the Duratec just has a heat soak issue right now.....uh I don't want any tickets either....but I think I'll leave here about 11 am, aight?

We're going to be by Joe's at 12pm.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:
Originally posted by IL Sean:

We're going to be by Joe's at 12pm.

Someone call me and wake me up. It's 9:13 and I just walked in the door.

but like I said, you guys leave at 11, Hector and I will catch up

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard