Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by DemonSVT:

Not to mention that even an SVT that has been totaled in a crash still looks better then the ricer wannabe Neon.

You have to admit that was funny..

1999 Amazon Green SVT Contour (#554/2760) "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." -Soren Kierkegaard (as posted by Jato)
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Dan Nixon:

Not to mention that even an SVT that has been totaled in a crash still looks better then the ricer wannabe Neon.

Not only funny but TRUE.

Guess it struck a nerve with him... Aw shucks...

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by Dan Nixon:

Not only funny but TRUE.

Guess it struck a nerve with him... Aw shucks...

sounds ignernt to me. but ashes to ashes...... whateva whateva. We should just race, I think my car is ugliest from the back. Dodge did that so it would worsen the feeling of loosing to a neon.

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
it was funny!

again looks = pimp factor..

SVT = yes
Neon= No

don;t care if you stick a 10 grand body kit on it.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
pimp factor=penis extension

I owned one an loved it, but it's just a contour, there is no pimp factor in a contour. It's a discontinued ford with dwindling aftermarkeret(that was never booming) and fanbase. Spring Zing 03? Now if you drove a ferrari, you'd have pimp factor.

D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Just to add...I have said in earlier posts. I think the turbo neon is a major accomplishment for DC. Biggest bang for buck, toppling poney cars for the first time in years. Its ability was showcased in the One-Lap of America where it did very well against very expensive iron. It is fast & cheap and thats a good thing.

It would kill an CSVT in a race, no doubt. But the CSVT has nice things going for it as well, great handling, smooth high reving engine with excellent throttle response, engine sounds are excellent, and it looks very nice. Just apples and oranges.

1999 Amazon Green SVT Contour (#554/2760) "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." -Soren Kierkegaard (as posted by Jato)
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
how can you even feel right about comparing a torboed motor that was built last year, to a n/a motor that was built almost 10 years ago. Technology has moved in leaps and bounds, and they are designing better and better stuff everyday. If you want everybody to know you have a neon, go out and drive around in it instead of coming to the CONTOUR enthusiast group to brag about it. You are nothing but somebody who bought a car. You had nothing to do with designing the srt-4, so why are you so proud. The svt, (or tours in general) were an amazing car for there time. If you didn't buy one brand new, you never can or will. Anybody can buy a srt-4 any time they want too, it doesn't make them anything special. If you took an svt, and added 10# of boost, it would absolutely eat a srt-4, and that would give you bragging rights.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by ATL-SVT:
pimp factor=penis extension

I owned one an loved it, but it's just a contour, there is no pimp factor in a contour. It's a discontinued ford with dwindling aftermarkeret(that was never booming) and fanbase. Spring Zing 03? Now if you drove a ferrari, you'd have pimp factor.

Your new car is a small bubble with a turbo charger. the Focus Cosworth that is coming will beat it senseless. iF you think the Neon has a 'pimp factor' than i am sorry.

A contour SVT may not have a 'omg im a trashy whore you have a benchpark wing i love you' pimp factor , but it has a class factor , and a uniqueness.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Holy Cow, GOD is here to pass judgement on this thread! I'm so excited.

so tell me, how do you really feel?

I just checked out your mods, I'd be mad to if I were you.

You are an ass.

P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by DimitriPopov:
Holy Cow, GOD is here to pass judgement on this thread! I'm so excited.

so tell me, how do you really feel?

I just checked out your mods, I'd be mad to if I were you.

You are an ass.

Lol, that cracks me up You have to admit it was kinda deserved

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard