Originally posted by Shawnb:
Hello guys. I'm new (obviously). I've thread through this thread, and heard you guys say that the Focus had the same bolt pattern numerous times, but do they run the same offset as out Contours?

I'm wondering because I am really interesting in buying a set of gold Focus Rally wheels from Ford Racing, but I would like to make sure that these wheels will fit properly before I spend ~$650 on wheels.

Here is a link, if needed: http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=7006

The wheels have a 5.94" backspacing, is this the same as the SVT Contour?

Sorry about the 20 questions, but I would just like to make things crystal clear before dropping a lot of money on something like this.

If anyone has any experience with these wheels on the Contour, I would greatly appreciate it.

THANKS!

u should be ok. those look like the euro focus svt wheels which come in argent, black, white, gold. iirc they are like 49 offset. check batinc.net they should have them and list the specs. i checked for u. they r $155 in all colors my argent, which r cheaper. search and u should find pics of contours with these wheels, i think most guys got the svt argent ones so fitment shouldnt be a problem

Last edited by hmouta; 12/03/05 08:04 PM.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale