Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
yeah st augustine is nice, thats my vote. time/date/location??? anyone? and floridayank, how do those flowmasters sound? i was thinking of putting some in myself. . .

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
So now we're shooting for anastia st. park?

My vote for time, date, and location!

time: any
date: 7/12 ( gives penty of time , 2 week actualy)

sound good?

ANd i am finding new svts alot around here so i will try to talk them into joing the club.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
its a bit raspy wyhen its cold without the cats and resonator but it sounds nice when its warm.

98.5 contour svt, flowmasters, main cat and resonator removed, b&m short shifter system with 1 15, tv and ps2 18" quantem tech s15's. indiglo guages, piller guage pod with indiglo guages. new headlights. coil overs on the way.lots of mods on the way.
F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
i can put this whole thing together and give everyone directions, but mt only day of is sundays and holidays so let me know what you all want to do.

98.5 contour svt, flowmasters, main cat and resonator removed, b&m short shifter system with 1 15, tv and ps2 18" quantem tech s15's. indiglo guages, piller guage pod with indiglo guages. new headlights. coil overs on the way.lots of mods on the way.
G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
ok so.........

july 13th?? anybody up for that date? Any sunday is good for me as weel, just later in the day (i.e. after 12).

Come on people

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Yes, I believe July 13 is a great date. Sunday always works for me..I would just need to call it off! I can do an afternoon thing and go to work at 6pm. I will try to grab the other Contour/Mistique people I find along the way to come join us.

OKAY so who is doing the COOKING, who is bringing the cooler full of drinks, the chips, buns, dogs, and BUBBA burgers!???? ((YES WE ONLY ACCEPT BUBA BURGERS)) also cups, plates, napkins, condiments, ICE, Charcoal and lighter fluid too.??? yes we need it all if we want a good meet.

Or are we not eating?

I WANT TO EAT OF COURSE!!!

Click here for Pics. Andre '99 SE Sport Custom body kit Corbeau Racing Seats CAI Eibach Springs CUSTOM KITS FOR SALE!!!
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
OK so the 13th could work. I say, if you want to eat, bring what you want. Im going to eat, but I can bring my own food. The question should be, who is bringing the grill?? Bring what you want, we just need something to cook it on.

so. . . .
what: bad a$$ ceg meet on the beach
where: st augustine
when: july 13 (sunday)
how: by contique of course
who: the question remains, WHO IS DOWN FOR SURE??

i really want to see dreroks car. . . . . . .

i will bring my digital, the pics will be fuggin' SWEET!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Well here's the deal: we go to Anastasia a lot...they have picnic areas with grills...they won't let you ride on the beach. you can't even get in close with your car...the only place in St. Augustine that will let you ride on the beach is Oasis. It is a couple miles south of Anastasia St. Park.

Click here for Pics. Andre '99 SE Sport Custom body kit Corbeau Racing Seats CAI Eibach Springs CUSTOM KITS FOR SALE!!!
F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
we should go out on the beach you can drive on the beach just not at the park. all of our cars would look sick all lined up on the beach and the pictures would be nice too, as far as the grill im sure i can get one. To get on the beach you just keep going on a1a and turn left at the oasis I drive out there alot.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
G
ok so are we goig to anastia, or oaisis? rying to get facts straight

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard