Originally posted by unisys12:
Originally posted by FLCEGkid:
Seems how the notherners have takn over the SE forum i thought i would throw up a southern meet idea.

What? Since we are all SE members, where does this come from? No one told you guys that you could not come to any meets that were planned.

Did anyone from FL show? Hell no! So why all the sudden the attitude that ChiTown has taken over our forum?

Originally posted by FLCEGkid:
I just wanna have another meet and was seeing if anyone else does.

We are talking about that right now for the 4th! We are meeting on the 4th and 5th in HSV.

My point! I have respect for yoy FLCEGKID, I really do. But if you want to have a FL Meet then fine, but don't bash everyone else in the SE because we hang with others. As far as that goes, if it comes to hanging with Hector, Steve, and yes even Joe, you guys can kiss my @ss! I, and everyone else in the SE, will hang with and talk to who we want. Don't Like it, then call a 900 number!

If you don't mind, then we are cool and all is well. I don't want anything bad to come from this. Just have to vent because the point of view really pisses me off!!!!

Damn dude you took this all the wrong way.I was talin about the nothern peeps on in th SE board, i wasnt talking about eople in chitown or anywhere else. I was just trying to get a meet for locals to go to. Yes we all would love to go to a meet for the whole state or area but some arent able to make those.I have seen the nc and sc guys/girls makin lots of meets and thought i would see if any locals wanted to meet.I am in no way bashing anyone else here on the site.

This is all just a misunderstanding!!

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!