Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
i have a new photochop...i still dont know how to post it. if anyone would like to see. please tell me how to post it.

99 Contour SE -Front oval mesh grille -tinted windows Future: Custom exhaust CTA intake. thats pretty much it
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
If you haven't figured out how to post it yet email it to me and I'll post it up on my site like I did the last one. scottf8@cox.net If you dont email it tonight or real early tomorrow morning I wont get it on there until the afternoon cause I'll be at work.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
ok heres one I did...took the kit from an RSX...I think the other one looks better but this one aint bad...

bigger pic

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
why is it with these body kit group buys it's always "just 10 people needed"? Is 10 like some kind of magic number? Sometimes I wonder why people even bother. How often have you seen 10 people that read these message boards actually agree to send the 1/2 deposit? Why bother...

-Rob

White 95 GL ATX 56K Miles on it. Optilux By Hella Fog lights (The Angel Eyes) Driven hard, Just like I like it!
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by freakshow:
If you haven't figured out how to post it yet email it to me and I'll post it up on my site like I did the last one. scottf8@cox.net If you dont email it tonight or real early tomorrow morning I wont get it on there until the afternoon cause I'll be at work.

i sent you the pic. just send me the URL and i'll post it.

99 Contour SE -Front oval mesh grille -tinted windows Future: Custom exhaust CTA intake. thats pretty much it
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I'm not down with the photochopped car.

Someone on this forum fitted a similar Eclipse kit to his Mystique front end. It looked very similar to that chop. What I see that I don't like is how far the fascia sticks out in front. Something more "blunt" would work better I think.

-Rob *Just turned over 100k @ 100 mph! 1998 Contour Sport V6 ATX w/ mods & DMD http://photobox.absoluteagency.com/home/default.asp?lackey
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
it may not stick out that far...i just tried to blend it in with the stock bumper...also i made it a little bigger than it really is so it will hang lower to the ground...doesn't look bad on an RSX anyway

its just hard findin good body kits with contour pics at similar angles...and it sucks searching for them.

maybe I'll try another.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D

of course...most of all my photochops are pretty bad...they only give you an idea. but this is the kit i would really want to see on a contour

H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
the rsx chop looks pretty good cuz its not in your face. the lines r pretty good. agreed the real kit would need to be pushed back a hair but your on the right path at least

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I like the RSX kit on the CSVT. I like import kits i had a civic with a kit, still have the kit i wish i could get it put on my 98 CSVT.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard