Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:

I would love to work that around downtown, but in full black!!

Remember peeps, there is a reason for body kits. Two reasons... Sears Point and Lagoona Seca!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
that scares the crap out of me!!

White 95 GL ATX 56K Miles on it. Optilux By Hella Fog lights (The Angel Eyes) Driven hard, Just like I like it!
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
thats the point...I think

It looked pretty bad ass on some 3G Eclipse so I chopped it on a Contour...I know the front bumper is pretty common on hondas and acuras...

if i had some better shots of the mondeo with street figher kit and a contour with similar angles I'd be able to chop that...

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
I think i'll get some pics and photoshop a body kit. where's the best place to post them?

Ohh i think i'll do a pinto too. I've always wanted a riced out pinto.

-Rob

White 95 GL ATX 56K Miles on it. Optilux By Hella Fog lights (The Angel Eyes) Driven hard, Just like I like it!
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
hahaha i would love to see that.

99 Contour SE -Front oval mesh grille -tinted windows Future: Custom exhaust CTA intake. thats pretty much it
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Ok it's a deal. If I can find pics of a pinto I will photoshop them and post them in the pics forum. This should be funny! But hey don't dis the pinto. My mom used to have one and it was an awsome car. It was in pretty good condition for a 14 year old car, no dents or anything, and she sold it to some lady who wrecked the crap out of it.

{Teary Eyed Song Moment}

Memories.... of the car I used to know..... About to blow up if hit from behind memories.... Of the white pinto....
Of The White Pin-TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-Rob

D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
hahahaha my friend's mom has a pinto its pretty funny. it looks like Sh!t but it still runs great.

could someone try and fix my photoshop? cause i still thinks it looks horrible.

99 Contour SE -Front oval mesh grille -tinted windows Future: Custom exhaust CTA intake. thats pretty much it
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by freakshow:
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Originally posted by Disturbedpunk289:

I like it cause it's my car!!!!!! You could've at least used a pic with my rims, though! j/k, it really get's the idea across.

Damn man your car needs a paint job!

No way man! It looks good like that-kinda two tone!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by Robert S:
Ohh i think i'll do a pinto too. I've always wanted a riced out pinto.

-Rob

Burton Power makes a couple bad ass turbo kits for 1.3L SOHC I4 Pintos...Just food for thought.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
DUde searching the web has yeilded no stock pinto photos. All I found were websites with peeps who have modded them. Ive seen off roaders, Montser truck types, flames, dragsters, convertibles ETC...

This dude already had flames on the pinto. I just added a Del Sol Body kit, custom rims, and an erector set wing. And the tint, don't forget the tint.

Hey disturbed I'd love to fix your pic. I don't have any good contour pics. If you could post some links to then i'll do some photoshopping of kits onto contours.

-Rob

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard