Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by CarpePoon:
It may be just me, but I think a lowered SVT with a mirko is one of the sweetest looking vehicles on the road.

You hit the nail right on the head there. Pure sweetness...

1996 MM Zetec, ATX 192000 kms...not dead, but I'm not fixing it White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
it looks ok i guess

99 Contour SE -Front oval mesh grille -tinted windows Future: Custom exhaust CTA intake. thats pretty much it
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Antonio:
You forgot to add fender flares.

xactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon, our tours is what makes us different... otherwise, what's the point? For the money I invested in my tour I could buy a used Civic, Tegra or Eclip, and have no probs looking for performance parts...

I personally getting ma kicks by amazed looks of the ppl who never saw and never imagined that tours could be turned into "real thing"...

Besides, non of the things inherent to so-called Euro culture has anything to do with racing.... Subaru or Mitsubishi are great rally or racing cars, but when we are talking about Paris Dakar, but not dragons and "tuff" Japanese lettering...

HAVE A PRIDE IN WHAT YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU OWN

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
I personally like the rice style body kits. A nice round top that drops straight down in a box fashion makes it look nice and toury-style, hence the tour in the name. What would be nice are some flares on the fenders to make them look more boxy.

You can make the arguement though that fixing up cars that weren't meant to be fixed up is really stupid. Like all the people i see driving neon's with bondo work, primered, altezza style lights, and the erector set wings. The tour may not have been meant to have a kit here in the US, but across the atlantic they have them. So why not!

This is just my oppinion. Where I live ricy cars are really popular. you cant go 1 minute w/o hearing or seeing one.

-Rob

White 95 GL ATX 56K Miles on it. Optilux By Hella Fog lights (The Angel Eyes) Driven hard, Just like I like it!
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
wow someone likes the idea..... i'm amazed to see this. but i've made a photoshop of a streetfighter kit on a post 98 tour....not the best work...but i guees it can give you the idea. i'm not too sure how t post it but...i'll find a way

99 Contour SE -Front oval mesh grille -tinted windows Future: Custom exhaust CTA intake. thats pretty much it
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Dist email the pic to me if you want and I can post it up on my site for you. scottf8@cox.net I won't be able to do ti until the afternoon when I get home though.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
I emailed it you. like i said yall...its not the greatest but it can kinda give you an idea

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Post it on here. I've drawn pics in MS Paint to get an idea across, so don't feel bad if it's not perfect.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
how do you post pics from your documents?

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard