Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by bk4293:
Was that the dual setup where he had the muffler in the middle? Isn't that where it should be to help prevent rasp? Sorry just asking (Man I have this aweful feeling I just stepped into the firing zone with a target printed on my Fruit Of The looms!)

yea hoalt has MY exaust that I have now.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Paul Kienitz:
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
we need some RECENT SVT exhaust pics...

I have three pictures but don't know how to post them. (old dog=no new trix). I could email them to somebody.

I'm here for a good time, not a long time. '96 GL Zetec ATX (R.I.P.) '86 Mustang LX ragtop (wants to be 5.0 when it grows up) '96 Dodge Stratus '95 Mercury Sable wagon
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
Originally posted by bk4293:
Was that the dual setup where he had the muffler in the middle? Isn't that where it should be to help prevent rasp? Sorry just asking (Man I have this aweful feeling I just stepped into the firing zone with a target printed on my Fruit Of The looms!)

yea hoalt has MY exaust that I have now.

How does Hoalt have the exhaust that you have now? So Hoalt has the exhaust that you has now? So in htheory, you and Hoalt share the car?

Hey man, I'll host those pics. Shooting you a PM right now.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
no steve I ment Had

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by SMcD:
Originally posted by Paul Kienitz:
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
we need some RECENT SVT exhaust pics...

I have three pictures but don't know how to post them. (old dog=no new trix). I could email them to somebody.

Here's the pics of SMcD's SVT setup...

Damn I love tht color on his Tour!

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Thanks for hosting those Steve!

And now I realize that by having those posted, I have just "outed" myself as a POSER!

While browsing at the local junkyard recently, my 10 year old said "Hey dad, an SE is better than a GL right?" I said it was and he says "Here ya go!", quite pleased with himself that he was able to barehandedly wrestle the SE badge off a wreck.

He talked me into putting it on! Really, he did, guys! I didn't mean it! (hanging head in shame)

So has begun my life of posing. I shudder to think of what's next..VTEC stickers? NAAWWWS stickers? A big park-bench-type wing?

P.S. before anyone asks: the skirts were already gone!

I'm here for a good time, not a long time. '96 GL Zetec ATX (R.I.P.) '86 Mustang LX ragtop (wants to be 5.0 when it grows up) '96 Dodge Stratus '95 Mercury Sable wagon
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Thanks for hosting those Steve!

Hey no problem at all

P.S. before anyone asks: the skirts were already gone!

Wow, How the he11 did you know what I was thinking halfway through the story

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Nice car. Need some wheels!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:

Wheels are low priority to me. Needs svt rear bumper, skirts, lip spoiler installed, and paint first! Then wheels!

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:

Wheels are low priority to me. Needs svt rear bumper, skirts, lip spoiler installed, and paint first! Then wheels!

Yeah but without the wheels all that will look off.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard