Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
Originally posted by SlowNfurious:
Originally posted by fatmike:
The only thing that sucks more than having a girlfriend is having an ex-girlfriend.

thats so true

hahahaha you guys are so friekin funny sometimes. i still think i had the crapiest relationship, maybe we should vote on it

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
worst for me was in high school, this girl was always hanging on me and would call me every day like right after we just saw each other. after I got sick of always hearing her nag I broke it off. then she tried to poison me in class with one of the school projects. she put dishwaser soap as well as the baking powder in some food, luckily for me I gave it to my friend. I was sent to the hospital. What a crazy *$#@&.

Built April 18th 1998 #5770 of 6535 Reborn: July 11, 2004 3L and gone again 12/13/2005 new ride: 98 Silver frost SVT with all my old goodies!!!!
T
T
Uh-ohhh, everybody watch out! I'm a slut! Blake Rosenbaum, eat sh*t.

*Don't touch me with a borrowed dick* And f*cka Contour, I drive a '95 Crown Vic, suckas!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Dude your story sounded too much like junior high!
They sound like quadrangle "holdy-hands" type deals.

And what's with all the similar sounding names?

Marissa, Vanessa, Elisa and Amanda. Sheesh.

My head hurt cos I couldn't make out who was what, and where and why and.... ouch it's throbbing again.........

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Almost posted this in the "most pathetic thing..." thread, but it applies to this one too, so here goes. I don't even know if it qualifies as a "relationship", but in my mind, it had potential to become one.

It was my 3rd year in college (way, way, way back in '83) and I was having a hard time meeting women. I decided to ask out a good friend's ex. (first mistake) He even suggested it cause I might get "lucky" (he did!). But I liked her too much to go out with her just to get some. We went out for the last 2 weeks of the fall semester and never did anything more than kiss/cuddle. She was always talking about her ex (not my friend, but a long-term b/f from her home town.) and how he was always putting her down, telling her she was fat (which she wasn't at all IMO) and being just a total d!ck.

As the semester ends, she's trying to decide if she want's to return after Christmas or stay in Houston where she's from. She asks what I thought she should do, and I of course say I think she should come back. She says, "well, your biased!". (well why the hell did you ask me then? )

So, anyway, she leaves all her stuff, including her truck, in Lubbock, and I take her to the airport to fly home for Xmas, with the understanding that I would come pick her up when she returned in January. January comes. I change my work schedule so I'll be free the day she said she'd come back. On the day... I wait, and wait, and wait, and no word. I try and call her dorm room all day... nothing. Finally, I got hold of her roommate. She had come up with her dad to gather all her stuff up. She wasn't coming back. She had gotten back together with her loser boyfriend. I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye in person!

But she want's to stay friends, so we write each other letters for several months. In one letter, she says how she want's to break up with the boyfriend. The very next, she says they're getting married. I got an invitation to the wedding! My friend and I thought it would be a hoot to go, just to mess with her head, but it wasn't worth it. Never heard anything from her after that. Don't know how her marriage to Mr. Wonderful turned out.

In hindsight, I'm glad she didn't come back, but it was pretty tough at the time.

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by White99SE:
It was my 3rd year in college way, way, way back in '83...

WHOA!!

I wasn't even born yet.

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by TitusvilleSlut:
Uh-ohhh, everybody watch out! I'm a slut! Blake Rosenbaum, eat sh*t.

lord, here comes the attack of the herpes monster.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Y2KBlack&BlueSVT:
my "best friend" [censored] the woman i was, and for whatever reason am, in love with. no, im not still with her and cant be again, but i wish things were different.

i can feel you on that....About 2 years ago,My Best friend was like a brother to me....we knew each other for 4 years and nothing could come between us....Well We both meet this girl, well 2 days after meeting her he drops off the face of the earth and me and this girl DEE DEE got togehter,,,well all was great for a year, until he came back into our lives...he was cocky and arrogant.

Well i didn;t think anything of it, and well she cheated on me with him....he =said he "did it for me" becuase i was screwing things upo with here...well i wasn;t..but she wasn;t all there....well he ended up turning on me and my other close friends.....Turns out he still acts like the good guy to our other friends but to me and my close friends hes an ASS...and after all this Dee Dee droped him a month later and he started stalking her....he flipped....but yea....that was the day I lost, what i thought was my best friend......turns out i had more than one!

Roz

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
F
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
F
I think any relationship in middle or high school is pretty lame. As I like to tell younger people - 'So, you're in high school and you think you found true love? Dumbsh!t.'

1999 Black SVT "If I were an admin I'd ban you without a second thought. " ~Trapps
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by svt_contour_r203:
Originally posted by White99SE:
It was my 3rd year in college way, way, way back in '83...

WHOA!!

I wasn't even born yet.

I was wondering who would be the first to post that!

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard