Yes, I actually was 1 out of many to perform a search, checked the FAQ's and so one. I did check out the Under the Hood Wire harness post, and Ford's additional coverage. I will have to investigate a little more to see if more wires are cracked and such. I was just curious if this wire would be the only 1 cracked. And if it is I may stop up in Blaine MN at the junkyard I usually search to see if any vehicles would have that harness on it, and possibly be a good harness.
I assume with my troubles I may end up buying the whole she bang and replace all the wires anyway. With that many miles I should probably replace any hose that I haven't replaced as well. I know up until now non have been replaced, and with that many miles, I probably should replace all wires and hoses. Easily said then done. But I have good mechanics that can help me out for a good price.
Also, if anyone would know, how long will my engine last? I know that'd be the next major thing to go, anyone have any ideas? I have done regular maintenance, and kept everything up to date. Can my engine last as long as parked cars 'Ironman'?
Thanks!

1995 Contour LX 238,000 miles