No way!! Carbon Fiber heat shield!!!!!

CSVT Feels Like Heaven Goes Like Hell Profile
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by rikenbomb:
now we gotta work on getting some side mirror covers for us avid cougar lovers. I forgot how the side mirrors are for the contour.

I would like to do mirrors for both cars in the future. I will need to find a good set to donate, however.

Originally posted by Bridge:
No way!! Carbon Fiber heat shield!!!!!

The thing with this is I would either have to build my own and send that in for a prototype or copy someone elses and completely blow off all copyright laws. If I build my own it might not fit others as I have the BAT inlet pipe and the looooooong Pro-M 75mm MAF sensor. I'm still thinking of an easy way to do this. If anyone has any ideas - PLEASE send them my way!

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
use the DTEC heat shiled and alter the amount that is covered. . .you can copyright something, but you can't prevent others from making the same product with a different variation. Anyways, you're using CF, not metal, so it isn't the same thing by any means. . .but I'm no lawyer, so. . . .

N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
I get to be the first to say it....I Got Mine Today!!! Looks pretty nice to me. Thanks for all the work John.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
I can send you a set of side mirror covers, brand new never painted. I have one already all I need it the pass side. I'll give me an excuse to order an antenna which i need.

Let me know if you are interested.

Heat shield, are you talking about the gooseneck air inlet pipe? Like the BAT pipe i have for SVT contours, n such?

1999 Mercury Cougar MTX 3.0L
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Pretty nice?!?!?!? That's all?
Shoot some pics my way if you would - I'd like to post them in the Pics and Videos.

N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
John...you have mail It's probably better than pretty nice....this is just my first cf part so I don't know what crappy cf work looks like. Definitely seems to be a quality piece. I was headed out the door for work before so I didn't have much time to post. Very cool though, I like it even more than I expected I would, but then again I'm just starting to like carbon fiber!

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Well I'm glad you like it!
Anybody else get theirs?

R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
I just got mine in as I was walking to my door!

Other than that it looks great!!!

I just spoke to Niche PI and it should work out nicely.

Last edited by rikenbomb; 09/30/03 08:30 PM.

1999 Mercury Cougar MTX 3.0L
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q

I got mine today! the wait is over and I have it on my car as we speek! The only thing is I need to clean my engine compartment before I can show this off because it looks so good it makes everything else look bad! Thanks great GB I might add!

-Jeff-

1998 Black SVT Morette Twin headlight conversion Street flight turbo kit collecting dust! Rebuilding my 3.0L check it out
Page 25 of 29 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard