Roz- i assume you're refering to the cf cover NorCal Coug did over on NECO....I read in his CF hood GB that he DIDN'T put a thread on the CEG because he didn't want to take away from this buy. I would think if you're such good friends with him you'd want to honor his desire to not start some stupid battle between group buys. If he wants to make any accusations, let him do it himself viw a pm to chknhwk.

As for chknhwk using pictures of NorCal's cover earlier in the buy....he didn't post those pictures someone else did, and chknhwk (or perhaps NorCal) pointed out that those pics were not of the product being produced for this buy. the cover from the Cougar Eliminator was posted as a possible idea of how this may turn out. Again, let NorCal look at the pic that was just posted and decide for himself if he thinks the pic was ripped off and deal with it himself if he feels thats the case. The bottom line is how differnt can 2 products made of the same freakin material and of the same exact part look, really? If you wanna try and bust someones chops by saying they stole a picture and tried to pass it off as theirs, do it off the forums, in PM or something, NOT in here. Please.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.