Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 29 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 28 29
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Sorry, I don;t think thats your pick...The looks like a photo chop....top right corner still has some back ground in it.

My frinds prototype has been done for a while now.

Im calling BS on this pick because of what i ahve seen and known....Sorry boss, but what if the final product doens;t come out like that?? they you would ahve screwd these people out of money...Please post some of your own pics...I think they deserve it considering how much they are spending.

Roz

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Ha ha ha. You're pretty funny dude.

Keep trying - maybe you'll get me. That is most DEFINITELY NOT a photochop.

Jackass.

Now go away.

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
It takes how many minutes to get that on the car? Not many , take a picture of it on a car , thats better representing the product.

Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Regardless of at anyone thinks, I love it and I am so glad I am a part of this GB! I can't wait to get mine!

-Jeff-

1998 Black SVT Morette Twin headlight conversion Street flight turbo kit collecting dust! Rebuilding my 3.0L check it out
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by chknhwk:
Ha ha ha. You're pretty funny dude.

Keep trying - maybe you'll get me. That is most DEFINITELY NOT a photochop.

Jackass.

Now go away.

im not being an ass, and im not trying to hi-jack a thread....I have pics of this on my frineds car if you guys want to see what HIS looks like:

http://www.fastcougar.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=15&threadid=78852

This is what it should look like on the car...Look, dude, I really am not trying to do anyhting to your group buy, but its just a little suspicious on why your so reluctant to show pics.....Even in previous posts you you used pics of my frineds car.....Thats all im saying....so, you can call me names and what not, and call me a jack ass, Im making what i feel is a valid argument and just pointing something out....

I really hope you GB goes well, and im sory some people pulled out....But obviously your temper is getting the best of you for some, odd, reason.

I made no personal atttacks on you, why do you make them to me....And to the above link, im just giving what the people want to see.

But i remind anyone, this is form a diffrent manufacture and i am not saying chknhwk end product will look like this.

But like i said im sorry, and im sorry if you have to attack me personally...And If you wish we can continue this by PM....I apologize to everyone here, i did not mean to bring this to the boards.

Roz

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
They do look great.

C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by Roz 1999 SVT-C:

Look, dude, I really am not trying to do anyhting to your group buy, but its just a little suspicious on why your so reluctant to show pics.....Even in previous posts you you used pics of my frineds car.....Roz

Then why isn't there another group buy thread for your product? I have no problem with you doing the same stuff - you told me several times you've been doing this but I got tired of waiting. If you're going to offer a product start another thread giving people the option to choose for themselves - it doesn't take a genius to figure out that if two people are selling the same thing in the same thread it's going to get confusing.

When did I use pics of your friends car? You're confusing me.

Personal attacks? You started by calling me out and saying that picture was a photochop. That is a personal attack on me as you're throwing doubt onto my character.

Are we done? Advertise your product somewhere else. Thank you.

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Roz- i assume you're refering to the cf cover NorCal Coug did over on NECO....I read in his CF hood GB that he DIDN'T put a thread on the CEG because he didn't want to take away from this buy. I would think if you're such good friends with him you'd want to honor his desire to not start some stupid battle between group buys. If he wants to make any accusations, let him do it himself viw a pm to chknhwk.

As for chknhwk using pictures of NorCal's cover earlier in the buy....he didn't post those pictures someone else did, and chknhwk (or perhaps NorCal) pointed out that those pics were not of the product being produced for this buy. the cover from the Cougar Eliminator was posted as a possible idea of how this may turn out. Again, let NorCal look at the pic that was just posted and decide for himself if he thinks the pic was ripped off and deal with it himself if he feels thats the case. The bottom line is how differnt can 2 products made of the same freakin material and of the same exact part look, really? If you wanna try and bust someones chops by saying they stole a picture and tried to pass it off as theirs, do it off the forums, in PM or something, NOT in here. Please.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I know chknhwk having met him personally and can say he's a stand up guy who would not rip anyone off.

I know Roz from PMs and he seems like a good guy.

You guys should take this to PMs and avoid any public flame war.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:
I know chknhwk having met him personally and can say he's a stand up guy who would not rip anyone off.

I know Roz from PMs and he seems like a good guy.

You guys should take this to PMs and avoid any public flame war.

Agreed.....as for Norcal Coug...i did not know what he said...i didn;t see his post...had i know that i would have honored his wishes and not have posted here....i talked to him and found out whats up...sorry guys, i wasn't informed, nor did i have a reason to ask, and no one keept in touch with me.

Roz

Page 19 of 29 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 28 29

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard