Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 29 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 28 29
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
How are things going? Any idea when the covers will be shipped? Just anxious!!!

Hard Core CEG'er
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Very, very soon.

All money was paypalled this morning and I was originally told two weeks from the time the money was received. Hopefully he will hold to that and we'll be good to go.

I want to thank everyone for their patience and I had hoped you wouldn't have to be THIS patient... I hope everyone likes the product they are getting - I know I'll like mine.

BTW, I have a picture of the prototype...

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Ok...I'll ask politly first.....mister chknhwk, would you please be so kind as to post that prototype picture for those of us so eager to see it? Thank You.

Now understand if you don't we'll have to sic a bunch of no-neck ruffian types on you, lol.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
yeah..really - why don't you just tease us?!

Originally posted by NorMich99SE:
Ok...I'll ask politly first.....mister chknhwk, would you please be so kind as to post that prototype picture for those of us so eager to see it? Thank You.

Now understand if you don't we'll have to sic a bunch of no-neck ruffian types on you, lol.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by TheGreatOne:
yeah..really - why don't you just tease us?!

Originally posted by NorMich99SE:

Honestly I haven't been given the go ahead to post the pics yet as this is just a prototype. What if the pics I show now don't impress anyone and half try to back out? Then the finished product comes and it's 1,000% better and then you'd smack yourself in the head for backing out!
Seriously, it looks f'n sweet and I think the finished product is going to be nicer.
I'm so freaking excited!!

K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
HOO_RAY_____HOO_RAY---cknhawk!!!!!!!!!!!

Hard Core CEG'er
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
I can hardly wait! I am so glad it is only going to be a couple weeks, Great GB!

-Jeff-

1998 Black SVT Morette Twin headlight conversion Street flight turbo kit collecting dust! Rebuilding my 3.0L check it out
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C

Who loves ya, baby?

N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Hello, housekeeping? Yes, I need some extra towels please. Thank You.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
well worth the wait!!! Thanks for getting this rollin'!!!!

Suneil

Page 18 of 29 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 28 29

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard