Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 29 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 28 29
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Hey! I haven't paid you yet! I'll have a check in the mail by monday though.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Cool. Just make sure you include a shipping address and what style cover you want.

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
Put me down for one then. So long as it is real
I'll mail you a check next week Monday, how's that?

Black CF.

Will this be clear coated as well? Please find out if it's for show only or can it be used for daily driving. This will go great with my CF hood.

BTW, I see no such thing on NECO forums about the CF IMRC cover. Neither on Team NECO or NECO.

Henry

1999 Mercury Cougar MTX 3.0L
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Roger that riken, I'll put you on.
The Great One - $150
Swazo - Paid: PLAIN
NorMich99SE - $150
Hydro - $150
Zooyork03 - $150
Qwk98svt - $150
ssmumich00 - Paid: PLAIN
MLK - $150
skunk - $150
neco01blkcat - $150
rikenbomb - $150

Remember, all payments are due by 28 July.

I did put a post on the fastcougar.com forums. There was something about them merging with some big NECO site and that was the forums for both. But I went back about a week later to check interest one of the mods erased my post. So unfortunately I guess either they don't trust me or they don't want my business. If you have friends that may be interested send them my way!

My email is chickenhawkracing@hotmail.com. Feel free to drop me a line with questions/concerns.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Wow, they erased it?? Well I don't plan on posting there anymore anyways, just a better reason not to.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by Swazo:
Wow, they erased it?? Well I don't plan on posting there anymore anyways, just a better reason not to.

Yeah, I was pist!!!!!!!!!!! No explanation, nothin'. F em. I was only trying to make more pimps.

C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by rikenbomb:

Will this be clear coated as well? Please find out if it's for show only or can it be used for daily driving. This will go great with my CF hood.
Henry

Whoops! Missed that question, sorry. I'm going to find out if they're coated (I'm sure they are) but as far as daily driving goes this guy offers carbon fiber valve covers for Cobras so yes, I'm sure they're fine for daily driving. (My next purchase [hopefully] will be CF valve covers for my Cobra.)

R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
Hey now not all the moeds are erase happy. I'm not and I moderate 3 forums. I can find out what happened.

1999 Mercury Cougar MTX 3.0L
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
I'll tell ya what happened.
they have this list of approved group buyers because people have been screwed in the past from group buys. If you're not on the list, your thread gets deleted.
There's a stickied thread in the group buy section that tells you how to become an approved group buy seller.
I understand the purpose for it, but it's a pain in the nuts and it has excluded many CEGers who have great reputations over here because they weren't aware of the policy. Frankly, cougar owners are sometimes missing out if they don't check contour.org frequently.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
That's all fine and dandy but I did pm the moderator for the group buy section with all of the information he stated he needed to be an authorized poster. Everything on that list he said he needed was included.

And I waited for three weeks before posting. I got no response from him after three more pms and waiting three weeks so I posted anyway listing the dilemma. I said I had pmed, got no response and I wanted the cougar owners to be available to this product. That post received several views but no responses and nothing from the moderator. Then, it was gone so I gave up. I tried offering and no one was interested.

Page 11 of 29 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 28 29

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard