Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 29 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 28 29
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
I can most likely do 2 weeks. Pay Day is next week, I just have to see how good that check is and see whats left after I make my car payment.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Hopefully I'll have my paypal account set up this week but we'll make the official start date for sending in payments the next Monday, 14 July. You can send in money before that via snail mail if you so desire. I will be collecting money (and hopefully have it all in) until the end of July, 28th. I'll send Dave the money and he said it would take about two weeks for him to complete the whole order.
If you want to mail payments you can email or pm for my address.

Swazo, I guess that's about what it would look like - I don't think I saw pictures of his colored stuff. But remember, you can always order two and sell the colored one if you don't like it (or vice versa).

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
N
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
N
ummm, what is this cover? IMRC? sorry i'm so dense.
i see that company does a ton of interior pieces for the mustang, that look like complete pieces (and not just carbon fiber stickers) i cant stand the carbon fiber sticker look, where you can see the original plastic part lurking beneith the sticker - on the edges.

looks like they do good work - will they do interior stuff for the Contour?

how about some turn signal M3 type rear view tpe mirrors?

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
I don't know if anyone's posted this "observation" yet, but this GB is for the Engine shroud that has Ford Duratec written on it, correct??? The IMRC is that little box behind the shroud.....

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by wontgrowup:
I don't know if anyone's posted this "observation" yet, but this GB is for the Engine shroud that has Ford Duratec written on it, correct??? The IMRC is that little box behind the shroud.....

Exactly - that big plastic piece that covers the IMRC box, hence the IMRC cover.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Hey guys, kinda on the Courgar topic, I know the guys over at NECO that are Building the CF Cover. They already have the prototrype completed and are accepting orders, so i am not sure if you will get a lot of NECO folks in on this group buy. there also the same guys doig the Post-98 CF hood as well. The hood should be done by end of August and will be test fitted to my car....but thats another story....But yea, just giving you a heads up. Although you may get some people who would go for the colors which i think are really cool.

Roz

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
This prototype is also completed and we're taking orders as well. The price is the same I hear so everybody should be happy - but we do get colors if you're into that...

Thanks for the input!

N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
chknhwk, when we order, do we tell you what we want and you pass it along to the guy making them or what? I'll be gone from the 12-19th so I most likely won't be able to pay till after I'm back, but just wondered about this since I think I'll go for a blue one.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Yes, when you send me money I will need:
* Full name
* Mailing address
* Type of carbon fiber:
~ plain
~ blue
~ red
~ yellow

I guess that's about it!

Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q

I am going to send the money out first thing monday morning you should have it this coming week!! Thanks a lot!

-Jeff-

1998 Black SVT Morette Twin headlight conversion Street flight turbo kit collecting dust! Rebuilding my 3.0L check it out
Page 9 of 29 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 28 29

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard