Good news everyone!!!! These units will be done for $150!! My manufacturer said he went ahead and did the mold because the interest looked like it was there!
The Great One - $150
Swazo - $150
NorMich99SE - $150
Hydro - $150
Zooyork03 - $150
Qwk98svt - $150
ssmumich00 - $150
MLK - $150
skunk - $150
neco01blkcat - $150

This is the plan I have formulated in my head. I am creating a paypal account for everyone to send me money incase anyone has a problem trusting a new person. I have been on the boards for about two years and three contours, a lot of people know me so I don't think that is going to be a problem. Dave has however stated that he requires the full payment before he completes the order and ships out.
How long would everyone need to get the full payment? I'm willing to go atleast two weeks to collect all payments - I'm afraid that anymore people would start getting too anxious and be looking elsewhere.
What's a good time frame for everybody? Feel free to PM or email me with any questions.
I will let you know right now that we haven't ironed out the shipping details yet. I would also value your input on how everyone would like this handled. I had thought about him shipping everything to me in one package and I'd ship everything out insured? It would add a bit to the shipping costs but I would feel safer about nobody getting screwed here.
My email is chickenhawkracing@hotmail.com. Feel free to drop me a line with questions/concerns.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN AND PLEASE STICK IT OUT UNTIL THE SWEET, SWEET END!!!!!!!!!!

ps. sorry for the long post...

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page