Page 3 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 28 29
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:
I am down for Zetec - 101%

Unfortunately the piece we are fabricating is not for the Zetecs...

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
From what I heard, there's already some of these 2.5L IMRC covers being made in 2x2 twill C/F that will be available in about a month at around the 150-range, but I have to double-check with the guy getting them made. So if you're looking to get this product developed, you might want to wait a bit since it's already in the works, IIRC.

2001 ATX V6 Dark Shadow Grey Merc Cougar(Sport Pkg, ABS, traction control and sunroof )
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
I am very interested! I will wait a little to see if the cheaper one comes through, But if this one goes cheaper I will buy it. Either way I am buying one!

-Jeff-

1998 Black SVT Morette Twin headlight conversion Street flight turbo kit collecting dust! Rebuilding my 3.0L check it out
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I'm interested. . .and I don't need letter etching, I got a SVT logo (the one that's on the covers currently) ages ago and have been waiting for a CF cover to put it on. . .

C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by NorCalCoug:
From what I heard, there's already some of these 2.5L IMRC covers being made in 2x2 twill C/F that will be available in about a month at around the 150-range, but I have to double-check with the guy getting them made. So if you're looking to get this product developed, you might want to wait a bit since it's already in the works, IIRC.

Well, I guess it's a race then! Shoot me a PM on this guy if you can. I want to know how close he is, prices, etc. Just trying to do what's best for all of us!

C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by ssmumich00:
I'm interested. . .and I don't need letter etching, I got a SVT logo (the one that's on the covers currently) ages ago and have been waiting for a CF cover to put it on. . .

Does this mean you want me to put you down as a definite for this group buy or Norcalcoug's information??

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Is our GB more expensive because they're using more CF?? If so, yeah, I'll pay for quality. . .otherwise, if it's the same thing, exactly, then probably not. . .

C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
I don't think it's more expensive. The guy I'm dealing with just has this plan to make his money back from the molding/fabricating process for a new product. It sounds like the other guy is just 'doing it' in his spare time and isn't worried about making a product that EVERYONE wants so isn't really worried. But then again I don't know for sure because I haven't been able to talk to him. On the first post there is a link for Project Nighthawk that shows some of the products he has made. Check them out and let me know if you're interested!

T
Ban 5 or 6
Ban 5 or 6
T
ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS ? jesus , i could see maybe 40.00 TOP but 150.00 for a IMRC cover ? what am i missing here ?

C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
The piece that 'hugs' the bottom of the UIM that's about 18" long, not the 2" x 2" aluminium piece on the actual controller.
How much was carbon-creations charging for sail panels? CF mirrors?
People - this is NOT an exorbitant price! I think it's very reasonable.

Page 3 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 28 29

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard