Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by hydro:
so we took a grand lap around the Isle, raced through downtown running red lights and reaching triple digits on 75 until we got to Mexican town.

you guys know i had the video camera rollin the whole time, right?? its a pretty sweet vid.

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
really? u should post that up sometime. i didn't know Roger liked to drive like that, kinda caught me off guard lol.

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by hydro:
really? u should post that up sometime. i didn't know Roger liked to drive like that, kinda caught me off guard lol.

Yeah by the time I got to the end of that on ramp, after a HUGE C-shaped turn , I was going 100 mph. As far as it not being cool that we left, what were we supposed to think, it was raining off and on and it was 12:45 p.m. and the meet was set up to start between 11 a.m. to noon, so you really can't blame us and not to be such a stickler, but meets/cruises work better when everyone is on time, not trying to flame you guys, just stating a fact, thats all Sorry we missed you guys though, the more the merrier but why didn't you just head over to Mexican Village to join us for some salsa, bean and rice

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard