Actually there will be some pit areas for everyone racing their cars so we can just meet there. I'll be down there by 8am at the latest tomorrow. I'll be racing bright and early in the morning run group tomorrow so if you want to get a ride make sure you're out decently early. I think racing starts about 9-9:30. I may be in the first run group, if not the second. If you're planning on racing you can race in either the morning or the afternoon group. If you want to race in the morning group make sure you're there no later then say 8, but the earlier the better. This will give you time to get your car teched, walk to course a couple times, and figure out how autoxing works.

You can give me a call if you want 541-840-4767. I'm crossing my fingers my fuel pump comes in today, otherwise I won't have the contour . It is supposed to be here today though.

Rob

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph