Ok, so we are working the food thing out in another thread. Be prepared to chip some money in when you eat that day.

Anyway, on with the important stuff, MEETING LOCATION!!!!!! Plan on being there between 9 - 9:30. Rollout time will be 10am SHARP

I'm thinking we meet in the South Lot of the Fred Meyer parking lot right off of the Beaverton Hillsdale HWY (Between HWY 8 and HWY 10 right off the 217). The address is:

7700 SW Beaverton Hillsdale HWY
Portland, Oregon 97225

So here is some directions:

Northbound 5

Take the HWY 217 exit off of I5. I believe this is exit 292. Head north on the 217 until you come to the HWY 8 / HWY 10 exit (approx 5-6 miles). Take the exit and make a left at the stop light. Make a right at the following stop light and you will be entering Fred Meyer's south lot.

Southbound 5 from Vancouver

Take the I405 exit as you are coming into downtown Portland. Keep heading south until you come to the HWY 26 westbound exit. Take the exit and you should then go through the tunnel. Keep heading west until you come to the HWY 217 Southbound exit. Take the exit and head south for about 1 mile and you will then want to take the HWY 8 / HWY 10 exit. Go straight through the first stoplight. Make a right at the next stoplight onto HWY 10. At the next stoplight make a right into the south Fred Meyer parking lot.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph