hey guys,
here's some more information on the system. we've pretty much already got an idea of what the system will be, we were just interested in your ideas also.

- most likly it will be 2 inch, we can easily make a 1.75 inch system also. I highly doubt it will be 2.25 inch, for many of the reasons already listed. regardless of size, there is no price difference. as with all our cougar/contour kits, we never charge more for a size (except 3 inch).

- we will offer the kit in aluminized and SS.

- muffler options will probably be flowmaster, borla, and magnaflow. (our 3 normal muffler options).

- the tips... i have no idea, we probably wont know about the tips till the last second. most likly there will be several options, or an option to buy a kit without tips. (the tips are not a big concern at this point, HEHE).

- using cats... this is also not confirmed. i know this part of the kit is a big concern, but we still have yet to determine what and how they will be used. i do know, we will have a kit available without cat(s) and one kit that will have cat(s). our design phase will lead us to a more concrete answer <---in roughly 2-3 weeks.

- price... if you look at our website under the t-bird kits, these kit will be roughly the same price. this group buy price WILL BE LOWER. we will not have an exact price for about 2-3 weeks, once we figure out more how the kit will be made. please keep in mind when you view the prices, this kit involves alot of tubing, bends, etc. it also involves an x-pipe, as well as two mufflers. <--- i'm just trying to avoid the response "holy cow that kit is expensive" LOL.

- one last thing. it will work with stock or MSDS headers. it will not work with a turbo, i suggest the 3 inch single kit for the turbo. it will bolt in factory location also. the sound is estimated to be rather low, although we are not 100% sure. but we will have the 3 muffler options to help.

have a great day.
for now, the more hands we see, the more at ease we are with making the kit. in 2-3 weeks, we'll start deposits, as well as have much more concrete info about the kit. (desposit will be something like $100.00 <--- less if alot of people commit)

have a great day
josh
TruBendz Tech.

JOSH TruBendz Technology trubendz@aol.com http://www.trubendz.com