Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Oh yeah!?!? Well, I'm gonna try to get around to new plugs, wires, and a new water pump! So I'll be all modded out! I'll race the both a yaz at the same time! I ain't skeered!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Aight rich, Im good for friday night, and maybe sat night if i can get a sitter. Who knows. But i am off for sure the 4th, seein how i got kids to take out to see the fireworks, and my manager would be cruel to keep me werkin!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
well amanda if your boss wouldn't give you the day off we could all show up and kick his azz

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
well amanda if your boss wouldn't give you the day off we could all show up and kick his azz

Lets at least order a few pizza's first man!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by unisys12:

sorry but what you guys have down south is not what I call a pizza... I'll show you guys what a pizza really should be like when you come up for nationals

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
What is this 'pizza' of which you all speak?

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

sorry but what you guys have down south is not what I call a pizza... I'll show you guys what a pizza really should be like when you come up for nationals

Tell me about it!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:

Tell me about it!

They be talking about true Chicago Pizza's the real deal! I am down for that if I can get there.

Kool Amanda...that other job didn't pan out....door to door sales...not my area of expertise...however already this weekend I have rewired a pseudo surround sound system for someone who didn't know how to hook it up (all they wanted was to watch DVD's....) and got paid for that...now I am working on a friend of the family's computer and getting paid $25/hr to try and solve its problems....can we say spyware/AOL/Mindspring/cable modem...no firewall/and a harddrive making the sound of a falling ping pong ball in the case....OUCH!

So I get to work on that tomorrow from 5pm on after my interview with Advance Auto at 2pm...

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Good luck Rich, I hope everything works out for you. As for Chicago pizza...YUMMMMMM!!!!!!

Lou Manati's was the best hands down, and they Fed Ex! Joe you have a PM!

'95 GL White I've got mods.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by LoCoChick'95:
Good luck Rich, I hope everything works out for you. As for Chicago pizza...YUMMMMMM!!!!!!

Lou Manati's was the best hands down, and they Fed Ex! Joe you have a PM!

yep i deliver those pizzas all the time...the people who get them say there is no better pizza....

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
Page 4 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard