Man, this really sucks. They installed that rebuilt tranny, and then they had fun with some of the wiring harnesses.

Next problem. I have a remote starter in the car. I guess when they install it, they attach it to the old factory system that is used for the keyfob to lock and unlock the doors remotely.
Well, the remote starter works. When you press the lock button, the doors lock, when you press the unlock button the doors unlock. When you press the star button for the remote engine to start, the lights blink about 5 times, then nothing happens.
You know when you put the key in the ignition and turn the key, and you can hear something engage (fuel pump?, I don't know), before you fully turn the key over? Well, when you turn the key, now it sounds like it clicks. It is not engaging something, and now it won't start at all.
Reed thinks when he was pulling out the wiring harness he may have crossed a wire and causing a relay to go bad or smething else is happening. But we don't know.
He said he may take the computer out of the car today and bring it to Napa to see if there are any codes. But, the electrical guru's think something may be wrong with the factory lock and unlock gizmo.

Any ideas? This is turning out to be the biggest headache!!

Hell yea! An excuse to go to FL? Woo hoo!! I am there! I miss my tour so much! Driving another would be fun!

1995 Contour LX 238,000 miles