Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:
Originally posted by SVZETEC:
Are you against installing your own leather (pre-sewn kits)? What year is your car? I'm looking at leatherseats.com for a kit. They'll do 2-tone w/ embroidery at no extra charge...I believe its $695 or something like that for the Contour. They also have one kit in clearance ($449)in smoke(gray)color for the Contour but I have the tan interior.

$695 + $500 in install - their final price is almost $1,200 - as they ADVERTISE it themselves.... 2 Corbeau racing seats - $700 and it's a simple bolt-on....

Notice I prefaced it by mentioning installing it yourself???? What's with the "ADVERTISE"? Are you shouting or being a smart a$$? No sh!t install is extra...when I said "they'll do" that means putting the kit together not installing it, & they will sell you the kit w/o installation. I guess I should have been more clear so that you can understand. Actually I don't think we're talking about the same company, the kit is $679 & I don't believe they offer installation. $700 for the front, what are you gonna do w/ the back? Then again, I really don't care...but I hope you've got something to back up your "racing" seats...

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)