Originally posted by jonnie:
I'd go with Option #4 - Corbeau. I'd look into getting two seats to fit in the back as well........plus side to this includes: cool factor, space inbetween the two back seats that you could custom build a sub box, headrests for the rear passengers, and oh, did I say cool factor????

Jonnie

I'd go for #4, and if you want the rear seats to be more sporty and resemble the fronts, get Cougar rear seats. They are a split, bucket style seat,and they fit in the tour. They are not a direct swap however as some seatbelt anchor points and such are different. I've swapped some black/grey Coug seats into the back of my tour and love em, and everyone who rides in them except my parents has commented on how nicely they fit them. If you got black/grey color combo on the fronts and similar seats to what I have in the rear, you would have something that matches fairly closely and is all around sportier looking and feeling. Here's a link to my old Yahoo photo albumn, it has a couple of pictures I took just after I installed the Coug seats.
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/redcaddy75/lst?.dir=/My+Contour&.view=t

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.