Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by jthursby:
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
sorry no 30 yr. old men welcomed. 30 yr old women,, well maybe, ya'll can PM me.

Thats alright Kremit, us thirty something guys don't want to reveal how we find women to you punks anyway! Besides, you wouldn't know what to do with a thirty year old women anyway. We wouldn't want to bring you to the emergency room now would we? Stick with the little girls.

Jim

Haha, that's pretty funny! Hell, I'll be 21 by then, I'll go get me sum at the noody bar!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
sorry no 30 yr. old men welcomed. 30 yr old women,, well maybe, ya'll can PM me.

Thats alright Kremit, us thirty something guys don't want to reveal how we find women to you punks anyway! Besides, you wouldn't know what to do with a thirty year old women anyway. We wouldn't want to bring you to the emergency room now would we? Stick with the little girls.

Jim

OUCH...No 30 year old men to go to the show.....AIGHT...

CHITOWN....hell yeaaah...here I come.

Joe, still room for two more at the inn?

OK so now for the updates....

May 24, 25, 26: Alabama Jubilee, Point Mallard Park in Decatur Alabama. WHO IS COMING??? This deal ROX! Ok Saturday the 24th is the Hot-Air balloon races and car show. It is early morning but it is worth it. 25th another early day...and in HSV there is an Out of Eden concert after the Stars Baseball game that we will be at. 26th...dunno supposed to be the Balloons flying out...wooo
All those going PM...call!!!! The number of course 256.509.4085 The easiset way to get there, use Mapquest or call...LOL....Lots of people will be there we are talking taking over local neighborhoods! BRING YOUR LAWN CHAIRS picnic blankets, kids, kites (or just buy some acrobatic kites there) and get ready for fun and oh yeah, Did I mention it is FREE?

June - Early June (I think) Big Spring Jam - Has nuthin to do with cars but a HUGE three day weekend FULL of concerts. From Classic Rock to currents. How many stages you ask? I believe from recollection 7+ LARGE stages. They completely close downtown Huntsville for a week to get ready for the THOUSANDS of people coming....BIG BIG BIG.

July 4 or 5 or both Meet here in Huntsville, watch baseball and Fireworks and BBQ with car show, possibly taking over a Bruno's parkinglot. WoooHoo

August 14 thru 17 National Meet...Kremit...do something after that and some of us may show...

September 20 and 21 NOPI Nats!!!! Atlanta Motor Speedway. I still need to search the archives to see if I can find the person that said we have parking...

October, November, December....who knows?

You can Google search any of these topics and find info for it.

Does that wrap some of em up?
L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by sosaudio1:

Jim

OUCH...No 30 year old men to go to the show.....AIGHT...

CHITOWN....hell yeaaah...here I come.

Joe, still room for two more at the inn?

OK so now for the updates....

May 24, 25, 26: Alabama Jubilee, Point Mallard Park in Decatur Alabama. WHO IS COMING??? This deal ROX! Ok Saturday the 24th is the Hot-Air balloon races and car show. It is early morning but it is worth it. 25th another early day...and in HSV there is an Out of Eden concert after the Stars Baseball game that we will be at. 26th...dunno supposed to be the Balloons flying out...wooo
All those going PM...call!!!! The number of course 256.509.4085 The easiset way to get there, use Mapquest or call...LOL....Lots of people will be there we are talking taking over local neighborhoods! BRING YOUR LAWN CHAIRS picnic blankets, kids, kites (or just buy some acrobatic kites there) and get ready for fun and oh yeah, Did I mention it is FREE?

June - Early June (I think) Big Spring Jam - Has nuthin to do with cars but a HUGE three day weekend FULL of concerts. From Classic Rock to currents. How many stages you ask? I believe from recollection 7+ LARGE stages. They completely close downtown Huntsville for a week to get ready for the THOUSANDS of people coming....BIG BIG BIG.

July 4 or 5 or both Meet here in Huntsville, watch baseball and Fireworks and BBQ with car show, possibly taking over a Bruno's parkinglot. WoooHoo

August 14 thru 17 National Meet...Kremit...do something after that and some of us may show...

September 20 and 21 NOPI Nats!!!! Atlanta Motor Speedway. I still need to search the archives to see if I can find the person that said we have parking...

October, November, December....who knows?

You can Google search any of these topics and find info for it.

Does that wrap some of em up?
L8R
Rich

This is getting weird!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
hahaahaahahaaaa

We are still up in the air about the Nat meet...well I thought everything was set....but....I still dont have a job...sooooo we are having to wait on the tax refund to come....and hopefully a job soon too that will be easy to work with on the days off...

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
hahaahaahahaaaa

We are still up in the air about the Nat meet...well I thought everything was set....but....I still dont have a job...sooooo we are having to wait on the tax refund to come....and hopefully a job soon too that will be easy to work with on the days off...

L8R
Rich

I hope you can make it Rich!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:
hahaahaahahaaaa

L8R
Rich

MEEEE TOOOOOOO!

Maybe without Laura though....sigh....

L8R

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
hahaahaahahaaaa

L8R
Rich

MEEEE TOOOOOOO!

L8R

Damn!

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Awww, well hopefully she can make it.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
hahaahaahahaaaa

L8R
Rich

MEEEE TOOOOOOO!

L8R

Damn!

don't you wish you had a couple of kiddies around the house right now? if you did have a couple of kids like me and Phil, you would be getting a nice check during the summer from the dear old President (child tax credit thing). woooohoooo!!!!! it pays to have kids!!!

Anyway, I hope Laura can come though. my girls are going to miss 3 days of school so we can go. call me a bad mommy but they are really looking forward to it.

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by corrupted_by_CEG:
hahaahaahahaaaa

L8R
Rich

MEEEE TOOOOOOO!

L8R

Damn!

don't you wish you had a couple of kiddies around the house right now? if you did have a couple of kids like me and Phil, you would be getting a nice check during the summer from the dear old President (child tax credit thing). woooohoooo!!!!! it pays to have kids!!!

Anyway, I hope Laura can come though. my girls are going to miss 3 days of school so we can go. call me a bad mommy but they are really looking forward to it.

Yeah, but how exspensive are kids anyway, Kim? Somehow, I don't think Bubba Bush's tax credit makes it even out every year.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard