Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
being serious here, i want to arrange a meet in the SE in august or september, sorry if this causes conflicts with any1's plans, but other people may be able to attend, i'd like to see how many people may be able to attend. if there's not enuff than so be it, there won't be a SE meet at that time.

kermit, I dont' think that it is fair for you to try TRY to make people choose between a meet in August, when every one knows that the Chicago meet has been planned and in stone for a very long time. Reading some of your post, I understand your situation, but it is not nice for you to do and say the things your are saying just b/c you can not come. You are not the only one with problems. Every one else has their own set of problems, and for you to do this is really rude and it really shows your age. 17 YEARS OLD.
If you realize that it causes conflicts why post on the topic any way.
Being a PARENT myself, I would not want to let you go off to these far away places either, so when you get out of school, get a full time job and your own placce to live so you can make your own decisions, I think you should respect the minds and opinions of others especially that are older and are out own their own.

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...