Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Don't shoot the messenger, Kim, I'm just trying to lend a hand. If you need any good 'own3d!1' pics, feel free to ask. It's not like I've got anything else to do!

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by corrupted_by_CEG:
Don't shoot the messenger, Kim, I'm just trying to lend a hand. If you need any good 'own3d!1' pics, feel free to ask. It's not like I've got anything else to do!

OK, I'll send you some PMS with some good pics!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T

OK, I'll send you some PMS with some good pics!

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Kim-You've got PMS! (edit-them damn smilies slowed down my cable modem! )

Last edited by ChattavegasSE; 05/19/03 04:32 AM.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Kim-You've got PMS!

yes I see...

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Kim-You've got PMS! (damn copy and paste )

yes I see... (hey! does anyone remember back in the day you could only put 6 emoticons per post?)

Excellent...now my plans are coming into reality... ('nuff o' dat!)

Last edited by ChattavegasSE; 05/19/03 04:34 AM.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
OK Joe, I found some tracks! Take your pick!!

Bama tracks
Atmore Dragway doesn't have aschedule up past May sooo

New Bama Dragway shows TBA for the 4th and the 5th says westwards auto parts midnight madness ( is that an open track thing or?

Dallas County Dragway Has LAST YEARS schedule still on their site

Holiday Raceway only has an open track night on thursday nights

Mobile Dragway only list events up through June but they list test and tunes on fridays so there is a possibility there.

ON to Tenn tracks.....

Jackson Dragway doesn't list a schedule after April

Knoxville Dragway other stuff going on that weekend

Music City Raceway 4th is a highschool / jr dragster night and the 5th is a NHRA day

US 43 Dragway has a test and tune friday the 4th at night... MS Streets and trips says it about an hour 43 minutes form my sisters house in huntsville.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Ok, so does the 4th of July meet need to be centered around HSV? Cause those possibilities you listed aren't really that close.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I never said they were close but that is what I was finding on the link you posted.I could be an azz and say yes it has to be centered around HVS but I won't cause I have a Car and will travel to basicly where ever.... ( outside of when D Davis told me to stop by his place on my way down to hunstville last time steve hector and I came Note: he lives in arizona)

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
I never said they were close but that is what I was finding on the link you posted.I could be an azz and say yes it has to be centered around HVS but I won't cause I have a Car and will travel to basicly where ever.... ( outside of when D Davis told me to stop by his place on my way down to hunstville last time steve hector and I came Note: he lives in arizona)

Yeah, that' kinda out of the way! lol

Well, what now? I'd like to have a lil g2g in HSV or Birmingham. What are the tracks down there? 1/8th mile is cool with me, assfault, concrete, tarmac, gravel, sand, snow, whatever's clever...

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard