Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
In my area or in HSV or in between or where? The only one around me is the 1/8th mile in Brainerd-right on the TN/GA border on the GA side.

well anywhere that is within a reasonable distance
Montgomery from huntsville is about a three hour drive which rich and I said was a little too far before. I would prefer a 1/4 mile but a 1/8 is OK I guess. I know of 4 1/4 miles all about an hour from my place but that I'm sure is farther than you all would wanna drive to goto a track

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Here ya go lil guy!

If you need any more, just lemme know!

Sorry Kim, I just gotta help out!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Yeah Joe, those 1/4's are a lil out of my way and I think I might even pass a couple on the way! Ummm, I don't know 'bout B'ham. There's a couple CEGer's down there, where are they? Lemme poke around in the Yellow Pages and see what I can find...

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes those were good but I figured I would go with a classic

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Tried and true, I like your style, Joe!

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
OK Joe, I found some tracks! Take your pick!!

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Here ya go lil guy!

If you need any more, just lemme know!

Sorry Kim, I just gotta help out!

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Don't shoot the messenger, Kim, I'm just trying to lend a hand. If you need any good 'own3d!1' pics, feel free to ask. It's not like I've got anything else to do!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Yeah Joe, those 1/4's are a lil out of my way and I think I might even pass a couple on the way! Ummm, I don't know 'bout B'ham. There's a couple CEGer's down there, where are they? Lemme poke around in the Yellow Pages and see what I can find...

no clue who all is coming that's suppose to be the idea of this thread
OK well kind of the idea of this thread I guess in a way well sorta OK not really I stop typing now since I really don't know what I am typing anyways my fingers just keep typing but I really don't know what that are saying anyways they tend to do this from time to time but well OK now I will stop. maybe it is my other personality doing this maybe it is him trying to come out of the woodwork but my first personality just doesn't want him to come out and he is trying to repress him back but he keeps on typing well?

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Don't shoot the messenger, Kim, I'm just trying to lend a hand. If you need any good 'own3d!1' pics, feel free to ask. It's not like I've got anything else to do!

PSSSSed I think she is trying to say you are stupid or maybe that she is stupid for being the one who did the sub in the dryer

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard