Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
done voted and have given my $.02!!

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Aight, Joe! Plan the crap out of this meet! I'll be there! I volunteer to bring the exsplosives!!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by corrupted_by_CEG:

OK new poll going up in the AM and don't vote cause your $.02 doesn't count

j/k
or am I

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:

j/k
or am I

Here's my 10 cents, my 2 cents is free!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Aight, Joe! Plan the crap out of this meet! I'll be there! I volunteer to bring the exsplosives!!

you know well atleast there was a couple of years ago a BIG fireworks place out side of Chattanooga but for the life of me can't remember the highway it was on... ooh well I'm sure you know where to go to get the fun stuff anyways.

Eric if you know of any drag strips in the arew with an open track night that weekend it would be helpful since huntsville dragway has the B&M series going on fri through sunday and montgomery motorsports park has TBA listed for one of the days on the weekend and ? for other tracks I sure would like to play with some duratecs

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

what this is that "come back" I waited for

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C

you know well atleast there was a couple of years ago a BIG fireworks place out side of Chattanooga but for the life of me can't remember the highway it was on... ooh well I'm sure you know where to go to get the fun stuff anyways.

Oh yeah, I can get a can of gasoline and a fuse anywhere, don't worry about that! But yes, there are a lot of big ass fireworks joints around here. None in this county cause they're illegal. That's why there are so many stores just outside the county lines on the freeways.

Quote:

Eric if you know of any drag strips in the arew with an open track night that weekend it would be helpful since huntsville dragway has the B&M series going on fri through sunday and montgomery motorsports park has TBA listed for one of the days on the weekend and ? for other tracks I sure would like to play with some duratecs

In my area or in HSV or in between or where? The only one around me is the 1/8th mile in Brainerd-right on the TN/GA border on the GA side.

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C

Joe, dude, c'mon man, get a new graphic, that one's older than me. Here, gimme a minute, I'll help you out...

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T

j/k
or am I

yeah you are joking, cause the Tommyknocker/Joe Masher will get ya

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard