Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
joe, this is the SE forum and i can care less if you drove from alaska to go to a meet. I work basically full time, 6-7 days a week during the summer. I'm 17 and don't exactly have the privledge to roam the country. If I had a normal job and lived on my own, then it would be no problem for me to travel 7000 miles.

well I work MORE than full time at my job I average 50-70 hour a WEEK yes in one WEEK sometimes I work 6 days a week when they make me which that time of year is coming for me to be forced to work mandatory overtime everyday. However I can kind of understand your parents not being too willing to let you go off somewhere to meet up with a bunch of people that you have never met, that's expected. but huntsville has already been picked for this meet just as you did after we announced that chicago will be the home for the national meet you wanted it to be in atlanta. Which isn't gonna happen atleast this year it isn't. My advice to you would be try asking you mom or dad or what have you to come along with you and maybe they will understand we are all just a bunch of car nuts not a but of psycos well OK don't let them meet kim (sorry kim had to say that ) and they might be will to let you go to some of the meets that are further away.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing