Originally posted by SVTDriver1:

Just a lot of FYI for ya'll. I haven't see ANY specs for STOCK that show below 15 seconds in the 1/4 or less than 6.7..0-60.... I don't believe breaking a car in is going to drop .7 seconds off of a 0-60 time.

Originally posted by CarandDriver:
We didn't think it fair to base performance estimates in our Acura RSX Type-S preview story (June 2001) on the previous-generation Integra Type R. That car was just too much of a stripper, and it was light, loud, and fast. So we looked at the better-equipped Integra GS-R's numbers instead, did a little calculation, and estimated a 0-to-60-mph time of 6.7 seconds for the RSX Type-S, or a half-second quicker than the older car.
Turns out that was a bit conservative, because this new 200-hp replacement for the Integra got the job done in just 6.1 seconds. Furthermore, it bested the GS-R's quarter-mile time by 0.8 second and 5 mph (at 14.8 seconds at 95 mph) and even eclipsed the Type R's time of 15.2 seconds at 93 mph.

Here is link where I fabricated my numbers from much like the Enron accountants

http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=39&article_id=3184&page_number=1

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown