Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Before i call it a night, i was wondering where were we gunna meet before we start driving to the coast or wherever, in Portland i think thats what someone said? And where are we gunna met, and when(time)? SVT rules.

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
TENATIVE PLANS

Ok, location and time for the gathering probably won't be announced until closer to the actual date. I'm guessing someone out around Hillsboro (on the way out of town) around 9 or 10 (depending on how many out of towners we have coming).

The trip to the coast should take about 1.5 to 2 hours. A lot of the drive is pretty straight forward on HWY 26 without a lot of curves. HWY 53 is where it gets curvy along with HWY 101. I may go explore an alternate route this coming weekend though. I'm thinking we can go all the way up to Astoria if we feel like it. I'm thinking that we will probably have lunch around Cannon Beach though.

Having a BBQ would be great that way we don't have to try and find a place on the coast. The only thing about this is that we need to split the food up amongst ourselves. This shouldn't be that hard, but it does mean that we need a very accurate count of people and if you say you are coming, you better come. 1 person can be elected just to go out and buy the food, then get reimbursed at lunchtime also (I imagine this person would probably be me if we choose to do it this way).

I think we should do the drive, have lunch, and then find some place to go drive the cars onto the beach around Seaside. Then we can park them and have some fun. I'm sure there will be hours of car talk, there always is at these gatherings.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I'm in for sure.
Its a great drive, I usually drive it once a month, my girlfriends parents live in Canon Beach.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
drive on the beach?.... errr uhhhhh errr

no brake seals..

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I hope I am back on my feet by then. I would love to do the drive/cookout on the beach.

Damn back.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
I am also kinda curious to know if any of you guys plan on bringing guests...(wives,girlfriends,or friends.) I was wondering because this will be important for the food issue & I might bring my wife if others are going, but won't bother if she will be the only one. And since no one answered my ? about the football &/or frisbee I guess I won't bother.

Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760 -Current Mods- DMD, KKM, Koni-Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, metal water pump, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by Woogieman:
I am also kinda curious to know if any of you guys plan on bringing guests...(wives,girlfriends,or friends.) I was wondering because this will be important for the food issue & I might bring my wife if others are going, but won't bother if she will be the only one. And since no one answered my ? about the football &/or frisbee I guess I won't bother.

I might bring my wife too, it depends if she wants to go and if she is on call that weekend. I'm game if you want to bring the frisbee and or football with you. If we get bored talking about cars and other things we can always resort to that.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Hey sorry bout that! Frisbee and football sound good! Im always up for some sport. I think i might bring just one friend, but things could change, i will let u know as we near the date of the meet.

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
My wife is a maybe as well & I will go ahead & bring the football & frisbee. If we do decide on the BBQ idea I was just wondering what we were going to BBQ with? I am also going to assume that weather will have some effect on our decision for food as well. Let's pray for nice weather.

Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760 -Current Mods- DMD, KKM, Koni-Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, metal water pump, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by Woogieman:
My wife is a maybe as well & I will go ahead & bring the football & frisbee. If we do decide on the BBQ idea I was just wondering what we were going to BBQ with? I am also going to assume that weather will have some effect on our decision for food as well. Let's pray for nice weather.

I have a mini BBQ I could bring along. Obviously if there are too many people we would need another BBQ. I figure just hamburgers and/or hotdogs (easy).

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard